Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: You have $400 to spend. A Rolling Stones ticket OR a new RS MONO Box Set?
Date: November 3, 2022 19:44

I’d take the ticket. The Powerball (lottery) jackpot in the US is 1.5 billion dollars for Saturday night’s drawing. If I win I pledge to arrange for a private Stones show for IORR members only.

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 3, 2022 20:01

makemeburnthecandle
I’d take the ticket. The Powerball (lottery) jackpot in the US is 1.5 billion dollars for Saturday night’s drawing. If I win I pledge to arrange for a private Stones show for IORR members only.

I double that.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: November 3, 2022 20:43

treaclefingers
Christiaan
Ticket any time, I don’t care about Mono Box sets at all, not the least with old stuff. Give me STREREO!!

Is STREREO like, REALLY WIDE Stereo?

I'd be up for a box set of STREREO!

SSTTTrrrrrrrEEEERRRRREEEEEOOOOO
Or just stereo
My mistake, typing (again) on my mobile without glasses smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Wide enough???

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 3, 2022 22:29

Christiaan
treaclefingers
Christiaan
Ticket any time, I don’t care about Mono Box sets at all, not the least with old stuff. Give me STREREO!!

Is STREREO like, REALLY WIDE Stereo?

I'd be up for a box set of STREREO!

SSTTTrrrrrrrEEEERRRRREEEEEOOOOO
Or just stereo
My mistake, typing (again) on my mobile without glasses smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Wide enough???

Oh too bad. I thought I'd cottoned onto an entirely new type of mix!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 4, 2022 05:29

daspyknows
makemeburnthecandle

I double that.

at 1.5 billion do you think they'll play whatever we want like gomper and the rice krispes jingle 3 times in a row then the entirety of sgt. pepper?grinning smiley

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 4, 2022 05:50

I’m not going to buy a lottery ticket, but someone asked me what I would do if I won that much money, and the first thing that came to mind was a private Stones show. Would be sweet.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 4, 2022 12:02

ProfessorWolf
daspyknows
makemeburnthecandle

I double that.

at 1.5 billion do you think they'll play whatever we want like gomper and the rice krispes jingle 3 times in a row then the entirety of sgt. pepper?grinning smiley

I think if you take the one time payment it's "only" about $780 million. Not sure if that includes the tax hit.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 4, 2022 16:15

crholmstrom
ProfessorWolf
daspyknows
makemeburnthecandle

I double that.

I think if you take the one time payment it's "only" about $780 million. Not sure if that includes the tax hit.

Yes I think the tax hit comes after...what is that, 40 or 50%?

Your left with a meager $400 million. Maybe not enough for a private show but at least you could buy pit tickets for you and your friends...and get each one a mono box set!

But now we've strayed far off topic. You only get $400, not $400 million.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: November 6, 2022 02:03

We always have the music to go back to

Ticket, easily.

Rod

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home