Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

AMA
Posted by: newbarbarian ()
Date: November 23, 2005 06:03

what a good tune...rain fall down....kicks ass...
can't wait til DALLAS

Re: AMA
Posted by: swsfo ()
Date: November 23, 2005 07:36

Was very well done played live in BOTH SF1 and Fresno - the Stones with their best funk-rock beat layed bare before all....should be a blast in Dallas too!

Posted by: poor immigrant ()
Date: November 23, 2005 08:58

That RAIN FALL DOWN sure wasn't gonna sell any more copies of the new album. It's embarassing that they HAD to do a warhorse too. I'll bet it was in the agreement, warhorse gets you a newtune. Let's face it, Mick feels they really need to do these shows, but the truth is, these shows don't need them. You could practically hear the yawns when that idiot host started talking about them. No buildup or anticipation. What a terrible job the show did of showing them, cutting them, etc... Damnit, this band DOES NOT NEED THIS BULL!!!

Posted by: letitbleed ()
Date: November 23, 2005 09:06

poor immigrant, you need to look at the big picture. These guys are still alive and half of the Beatles have passed on.

Posted by: poor immigrant ()
Date: November 23, 2005 09:57

They are diluting their legacy doing garbage like this. They were treated as objects of amusement by that show. Where is the integrity? I believe in fully promoting a new album, but this was a misfire tonight. Add that to the DAYS OF OUR LIVES debacle and NFL thing and this is shaping up to be one terribly planned media blitz. The thing is, it's not even working. The album is done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1061
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home