Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: VINYL CODE RED - deals for enthusiasts too good to pass up!
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 6, 2024 23:48

Okie doke...this one's pretty amazing. The new England's Newest Hitmaker's, in teal, from Amazon.com, for $9.52.

For me, shipping to Canada, the shipping was as much as the item but it was STILL a good price.

In case you don't already have this on vinyl, and apparently it comes with the photo, a replica of the original front cover, as was originally issued.

What's not to like (unless you hate teal!):

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: February 7, 2024 00:34

treaclefingers
Okie doke...this one's pretty amazing. The new England's Newest Hitmaker's, in teal, from Amazon.com, for $9.52.

For me, shipping to Canada, the shipping was as much as the item but it was STILL a good price.

In case you don't already have this on vinyl, and apparently it comes with the photo, a replica of the original front cover, as was originally issued.

[www.amazon.com]

Imposible to buy from Mexico sad smiley ...

Posted by: northof49 ()
Date: February 7, 2024 01:11

treaclefingers

[www.amazon.com]

Took advantage of this offering myself last week and the final tally with delivery to Calgary and exchange was $30.70 C.$. It sounds like you may end up getting it for even less than that and yes, it does come with replica of original front cover. Sticker on front describes it as 180g ice blue vinyl
which i'm supposing is the same as teal. Nice red London 'long playing' label.
Also good quality inner sleeve.thumbs up

Posted by: Jalfstra ()
Date: February 7, 2024 14:30

Hehe, The shipping costs for me are 1.5 x the price of the record itself smiling smiley

Date: February 7, 2024 23:07

Jalfstra
Hehe, The shipping costs for me are 1.5 x the price of the record itself smiling smiley

If you live in the US, it's a screaming deal...but no one in the US is buying it so they're just trying to sell it off. I bought 2 copies to average down the price. So basically $16 US per copy, including shipping and tax. Not bad.

Date: March 21, 2024 16:23

OKie doke...apologies as this isn't vinyl, but a good deal it is:

[www.amazon.ca]

The Hackney double CD, for 17.99 Canadian, around $13 USD.

Date: March 22, 2024 13:35

And if you want the entire 60s in mono on vinyl...well this is a nice price drop, $287:

[www.amazon.com]

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1955
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home