Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Old time bootleg record stores from the 70's
Posted by: downagain ()
Date: January 26, 2021 17:29

KindaBlue
downagain
There's a recording of Jagger in a NYC record store discussing Stones bootlegs with the staff/owner.
I tried to find it but I can't.
Anyone have a link?

I don't know if it the same one that you mean, but there is a Mick interview on the topic included as Track 01 of Unsurpassed Masters - Volume 1.

This one isn't an interview but rather Mick in a store, in conversation with a clerk as they look at different bootlegs.

Posted by: KindaBlue ()
Date: January 26, 2021 17:32

downagain
KindaBlue
downagain
There's a recording of Jagger in a NYC record store discussing Stones bootlegs with the staff/owner.
I tried to find it but I can't.
Anyone have a link?

I don't know if it the same one that you mean, but there is a Mick interview on the topic included as Track 01 of Unsurpassed Masters - Volume 1.

This one isn't an interview but rather Mick in a store, in conversation with a clerk as they look at different bootlegs.

Okay. That sounds vaguely familiar. I will look through my archives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-26 17:42 by KindaBlue.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: January 27, 2021 02:35

i'm only 28 but i first bought a bootleg (stones Ultra rare trax vol. 2 CD) at rocket records in tacoma wa (no longer there sadly) and got lots of other goodies there over the years stones and otherwise

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1769
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home