Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What drugs have you done to the Stones?
Posted by: drake ()
Date: November 3, 2005 00:13

Sorry Tseverin, I cant give any help on finding 2CI. Its incredibly rare but does exist. Your typical pothead wont have any clue about it. A word to the wise, if you ever do stumble upon this substance take EXTREME care in your dosage. The come up is 2-3 hours. Many irresponsible users have made the horrible mistake of thinking that after an hour they need to take more because its not working. Also, dont daytrip on 2CI. Your pupils will take in way too much sunlight and you'll have a headache for the rest of the evening after the experience is over.

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: November 3, 2005 00:14

love listening while stoned....helps me ta git lost in the music

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 3, 2005 03:04

All of 'em, all kinds of alcohol, too!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 3, 2005 03:15

Heard there is always a shit load of dope(s) to be found in the rest rooms when Keith is performing his two numbers.

ROCKMAN

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: November 3, 2005 03:56

Plenty!!!!

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: November 3, 2005 04:15

I have a nice cool Pepsi! Hey, it has caffeine in it! Call me a stick in the mud but I don't touch drugs. No use for 'em.smiling smiley

Posted by: Rialb ()
Date: November 3, 2005 04:41

xxx Skunk

Posted by: highanddry ()
Date: November 3, 2005 04:47

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way.

www.bumwine.com

Date: November 4, 2005 04:54

Actually, it takes a Colt 45 to get you back on the return trip.

No--- Wild Irish Rose.

(Or you could also fly the Thunderbird, the Fightin' Cock, and/or the Old Crow.)

Posted by: Local27 ()
Date: November 4, 2005 05:20

To quote Keith...."Booze and pills and powders". No smack though...never got into slammin'H.

"I'm the bleeding volcano"

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 4, 2005 07:31

Sticky Fingers and Exile are absolutely mesmerizing while you're flying high on painkillers. It'll put you in a trance.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: November 4, 2005 08:19

Chocolate.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: November 4, 2005 19:34

I think weed and the Stones go hand and hand. In general drugs and the Stones music are a perfect fit. Not sure if anyone else here was at the MSG show but there were so many people smoking pot it was unreal. Mick even said between song that bringing your kids to the concert is like bringing them to a giant bong.

Posted by: orange cow ()
Date: November 4, 2005 20:11

drake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry Tseverin, I cant give any help on finding
> 2CI. Its incredibly rare but does exist. Your
> typical pothead wont have any clue about it. A
> word to the wise, if you ever do stumble upon this
> substance take EXTREME care in your dosage. The
> come up is 2-3 hours. Many irresponsible users
> have made the horrible mistake of thinking that
> after an hour they need to take more because its
> not working. Also, dont daytrip on 2CI. Your
> pupils will take in way too much sunlight and
> you'll have a headache for the rest of the evening
> after the experience is over.

I like Special K better than 2CI. It doesn't take 2 hours to start working.
Check your local gay dance bar. You can find anything you want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-04 20:19 by orange cow.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 4, 2005 20:52

Special K? You mean ketamine (animal tranquilizers)??

Wow, you people are hardcore, lol. Of course I would expect nothing less from Stones fans.

Being a science geek, 2Cl reminds me too much of the chemical formula for chlorine gas...doesn't sound very appealing.

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: November 4, 2005 22:01

to orange cow:

Is the Ketamine you take the normal injectable solution that all vets have in their cupboards? (Ketanest, Ketaset...100mg/ml injectable solution)
Do you take it in injectable form? Or do you swallow it?? And what amount in milligrams do you take to get high? And how does the high feel???
I can only recall reading once that it gave you an "out-of-body-experience", which didn't seem very appealing at the time....

thanks for humouring my curiosity...

Posted by: keefkid ()
Date: November 4, 2005 22:29

all of them...

Date: November 5, 2005 08:18

I wouldnt be able to bring myself to enter a gay bar regardless of what substance I was looking for. I'd rather be sober than seen entering a gay club, but thats me.

2CI and Ketamine are hard to compare. The only drug I could possibly compare Ketamine to would be Salvia Divinorum or Verset. Salvia is a completely legal plant that causes out of body experiences, and verset is a painkiller/relaxer commonly used in the hospital. K is pretty insane in the amount of detachment it causes to the user. Within 15/30 seconds the user is totally broken off from reality. You see everything going on but suddenly nothing makes sense, all sound suddenly becomes uncomprehendable. Trying to walk while on K is a task all in itself.

Ketamine lasts 5 to 15 minutes whereas 2CI lasts a good 6-8 hours AFTER the 2-3 hour come up.

2CI puts every other substance to shame. Seriously. Another plus being that unlike shrooms you dont get a mind trip when you no longer have your own normal thoughts and control. Its more like acid with the whole "oh, the ceiling is moving, cool" effect. Not the "everything looks like the smurffs and gargamel ate my pudding. do you have any pudding?" effect.

Dont get me wrong though, K is pretty amazing. Another added effect being that it is still used in the hospital systems and is far and wide the safest drug you can use along the lines of tranquilizers/painkillers/musclerelaxers/antianxiety/etc.

Date: November 5, 2005 08:31

Being in a K-hole is sometimes very frighting. It will surely take you OUT of your body. If you can't handle it, it is a scary thing!
and your right, walking down stairs is almost impossible.
And drake i promise we won't hurt you if you came in the bar and had fun with us.
we don't bite! unless you want us to!
LOL!!!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: November 5, 2005 11:54

Being in a K-hole is worse than being in a K-Mart. Seriously. I have never done it, but I have babysat a few who did and it wasn't pretty.

Ketamine is designed to knock cats out. If you are not a cat and/or do not want to be knocked out, you shouldn't do it.

Date: November 6, 2005 07:15

LMAO Indeed K is not for the amateurs. When I first tried it I had already done acid/shrooms/2CI/etc/etc/etc so it wasnt a huge step. First time with it was very pleasant but that was a low dosage. Second time, and only other time I've done it, was a whole different ballgame. Being totally disconnected from reality is an incredible experience. Dare I say I'm a more responsible drug user than most people I know. I'm also pretty levelheaded and consider myself a well-balanced individual. I've seen others have very lousy reactions, even at an incredibly low dosage.

Posted by: Stikkyfinger ()
Date: November 6, 2005 12:28

I took some Strepsils once 'cos I had a sore throat...does that count?

No. I thought not. Maybe Lem Sips then?

Regards,

Ian.

Rolling Stones Tribute

Play Rolling Stones

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1268
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home