Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Best Show of the First Leg??
Posted by: Debra ()
Date: October 28, 2005 15:03

I'm so glad the folks recognize how GREAT Albany was for performance and crowd response! Over the top! They had played there 40 years ago and returned with something to prove and they PROVED IT all night that they were STILL the best band on the planet! Hartford was a close second for both reasons mentioned previously and both Philly shows were incredible, REALLY LOUD and the audience hung on every note! ( At least from where I sat in the 8th row, Keith's side). THe mistakes made during the first Philly show were historical! They didn't really detract from the show as a whole. Every one of the 6 shows I've seen were great for different reasons; every show was over 2 hours, 22 or 21 songs, and on each night, the band really seemed to be energized and Mick was smiling alot, very animated.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 28, 2005 15:04

For me, based on the shows I've heard - Chicago and Albany

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: October 28, 2005 16:00

I saw Hartford and Philly #2...I preferred Philly #2; better setlist
and I prefer to see arena's rather than stadiums; more intimate..sound is
alot better..less hassle

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: October 28, 2005 18:38

Hershey, no doubt about it. The setlist, the perfect weather, a rested band (two nights off), energetic crowd, and an overall excellent performance from the band. Better than Columbus and Albany, much better than D.C. or Philly and only Pittsburgh compares because of a great opening act, Pearl Jam. Just my opinion.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2365
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home