Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The worst tour part two
Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: October 24, 2005 00:30

I am glad my first posting has turned into a good discussion, but I want to share this private post sent to me, I just couldn't stop laughing:

>>
Hey Guy; just read your post bashing the stones. Go @#$%& your mother and die your @#$%&. You have no idea about anything. You're fag and a loser. Wyman should be wipping Joneses Ass for a living. Wyman sucks. By him leaving only made the Stones sound better live. You have no idea. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT GO!!!!!! YOUR A RETARD!
>>>

Mathijs

Re: The worst tour part two
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 24, 2005 00:36

he has a point....LMAO

"die your @#$%&"?...I'm not sure what he means...could it be " dye your @#$%&"? And if so, he could at least have said what colour....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-24 00:37 by Gazza.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 24, 2005 00:37

Wow!! the guy really has a way with words...should be writing for sex mags.

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: October 24, 2005 00:40

Pffff...that's really laughable!
Kind of destroys my image of the intelligent Stones fan!

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Posted by: arnaud ()
Date: October 24, 2005 00:41

fun still keap us alive...

Posted by: stuart ()
Date: October 24, 2005 00:45

I wonder why does your @#$%& merits capital (capital A) status?
your mother did not even merit that, quite cold.

also noteworthy that Jones ass merited a capital A. I sense a trend. . . .

Date: October 24, 2005 01:14

maybe Mathijs didnt repost it exactly

If you post the offending word with a capital letter, it doesnt get censored here. If you post it in lower case, it does.

Thats why you'll notice my own post was edited. It didnt work first time!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: October 24, 2005 01:17

yep, I edited the capitols, as else it would have been censored.

Mathijs

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: October 24, 2005 01:36

LOL

Nice to see people respect each other opinion :-)

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 24, 2005 02:12

A through tongue lashing. LOL Hey I am guilty of bashing them on here but only because I am very disappointed in them .I got into a pissing contest on here once that was my fault(I was pissed at the prices) They charge to much for there shows etc etc . But I have to tell you some of the stuff people write on here make me laugh my ass off. And this is the easiest site on the Web to pull someones chain . So keep laughing everyone. We don't have to take everything so seriously on here. I mean it is only a band we are talking about. We are not fixing the worlds problems.

Posted by: ohcarol ()
Date: October 24, 2005 03:26

This sounds like the lyrics to an old Stones song...If not forward it to the band with the suggestion of the key of A with a Chuck Berry solo after the first chours...

Posted by: Josh2131 ()
Date: October 24, 2005 03:29

It's always nice to see people counter an opinion with an insult, and not another opinion. It would be terrible if someone did that! ;-)

Josh

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: October 24, 2005 06:27

I once received an anonymous e-mail from someone on this board that was very similar to the one Mathijs got. It seems at times the Internet is a a medium where some feel they can say things to others they never would face to face.

I can't help but have noticed, as many of you have, that there are those on this board who dehumanize and denegrate anyone who states an opinion that is in any way critical of the band without even offering a supporting argument. It seems they are incapable of intellectual discourse which is a pity because it is one of the elements that has made this board so interesting and stimulating. Sadly this element seems to be lacking, at least for the moment...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-24 06:58 by ChrisM.

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: October 24, 2005 09:48

AHHHHHH bullfuck Chris you maggot!!
Abuse rocks!!
:0)

And phuk u too Mathijs you scrawny little buttfuk.

LMAO.

I wish I'd received that email.
Would have made my day.

Your mate would probably crawl over his dying mother to phuk his sister.
Just a case of projecting his own disgust at his own insestuous cravings me finks.....

"Go @#$%& your mother and die your @#$%&."
hahaha.
Shakespear at his finest.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 24, 2005 10:23

Go dye your ass!

This is too funny!

Hahaha!

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: October 24, 2005 11:07

yeah mathijs, admit it: your Ass is TOO white, so dye it, motherfuncker!!

what a complete idiot this mdrambler@netzero.net is......

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: October 24, 2005 11:31

Sad Sad Sad! Ok I cannot share the oppinion of Mathijs, but to write offensive private e-mails doesn't improve the discussions on this board. Frankly speaking I am disappointed what Mathijs stated as we was always a kind of oppinion leader in my mind. Anyway to listen to old records or casettes and to tell that those times have been better is just not judgable. I am happy enough to see the Stones frequently since 76. I have seen good and not so good concerts on every tour. What makes the most out of the concert is the audience. And the audience is getting more and more lame. OK it might be because of the warhorses, but during licks out of 195 songs I have heard live it was 53 different ones.
Even on this tour when you picked the right concerts (which I know is hard to do) you may have been rewarded with a variety. I can live without Tumbling Dice, but ok they play it every night, and if they like it it might be a better tune then one which they can't do.
How many bands are around from those days and still cover most of the generations in all that time span??? I can't hear you??? Did you say something?? It's none.....

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 24, 2005 12:08

LOL. Funny to get those kindda mails now and again.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: October 24, 2005 12:13

Mathijs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am glad my first posting has turned into a good
> discussion, but I want to share this private post
> sent to me, I just couldn't stop laughing:
>
> From:
> <mdramble
> r@netzer
> 11;.net>
>
> >>
> Hey Guy; just read your post bashing the stones.
> Go @#$%& your mother and die your @#$%&. You have
> no idea about anything. You're fag and a loser.
> Wyman should be wipping Joneses Ass for a living.
> Wyman sucks. By him leaving only made the Stones
> sound better live. You have no idea. IF YOU DONT
> LIKE THEM DONT GO!!!!!! YOUR A RETARD!
> >>>
>
> Mathijs

Answer;

Hey Gay!
Just read your e-mail making love to Mathijs. Go @#$%& someone else and watch Die Hard with your father. You have many ideas about a thing or three. Whyman would be whipping you for life cause he rocks. Deryl sends his love. You are retired!

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: October 24, 2005 12:35

I once got a similar e-mail from Debra after I said that I prefer general admission at stadiums! (Not quite as offensive I must add).

What got me is that obviously some people are so isolated in their thinking that they become offended that other people may have a different opinion. But why do they feel the need to privately e-mail people in this way rather than discuss it on the board?

You can understand why some people decide to hide their e-mail.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 24, 2005 12:35

LA FORUM Wrote:
> Watch Die Hard with your father.

A you a pervert??? grinning smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: turd ()
Date: October 24, 2005 18:12

It's an interesting mail, not withstanding the abuse element, it includes the vital elements that make up the ultimate pervert - incest, sodomy, sado-masochism and buggery. Clearly, it has a lot more imagination than the current Rolling Stones set list........

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: October 24, 2005 20:18

Ah Kyle, thank you mate for those very kind words. Now bring me your mother so that I may remake you, ya bastard! smiling smiley (Reported to have been said to one French taxi cab driver to another after a traffic accident in Marseille. Perhaps the greatest insult ever, at least IMHO!)

Date: October 24, 2005 21:01

JumpingKentFlash Wrote:
> LOL. Funny to get those kindda mails now and
> again.
>

That sounds like an invitation thats too good to be true, Kent winking smiley

Date: October 24, 2005 21:50

Sad Sad Sad, you ain't gonna be fine

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: October 25, 2005 22:10

sjs12, I NEVER wrote to you at home, did I?? I recall being angry at a post about General admission but for the record, I am sure it was in no way as offensive as the one posted here SO CLARIFY so the readers don't think I went off on you with a series of profanities! You really should be careful when you mention a post from a decade ago that you can't quote directly as proof. That IS offensive to me to toss out my name unless you can provide the email so I can answer properly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1408
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home