Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What's that thing at Mick?
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: February 22, 2020 02:22

Very sorry if that's been discussed before, but as I was watching Star Star Live from Texas 1978 again, I again stumbled upon that white thing dangling from (excuse me) Mick's a*se.

I can provide a pic if you will...

As his mike is cabled, that's no way any wireless sender there; it rather looks like his trousers are damaged and some white cloth hangs out ... ?

confused smiley

grinning smiley

Re: What's that thing at Mick?
Date: February 22, 2020 02:36

Ok, here have a look:

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:13

Handkerchief?

Date: February 22, 2020 03:19

GasLightStreet
Handkerchief?

Really??

Big one! grinning smiley

If that's it, he should have taken it off, hehehe ...
Really looks rediculous

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-22 03:21 by waterrats.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:48

waterrats
Very sorry if that's been discussed before, but as I was watching Star Star Live from Texas 1978 again, I again stumbled upon that white thing dangling from (excuse me) Mick's a*se.

As his mike is cabled, that's no way any wireless sender there; it rather looks like his trousers are damaged and some white cloth hangs out ... ? grinning smiley

Tampon?

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: February 22, 2020 07:19

waterrats

As his mike is cabled, that's no way any wireless sender there; it rather looks like his trousers are damaged and some white cloth hangs out ... ?

confused smiley

grinning smiley

I saw a few shows on this tour and oddly enough have your answer.those pants mick was wearing look like leather but they were some kind of vinyl or something,he had a few pair.
There was black, red and I may have seen orange.they would rip and he’d put different colors of duct tape to cover it.
What you’re seeing is a piece of hanging tape.

Posted by: FlyoverStones ()
Date: February 22, 2020 14:52

lem motlow
waterrats

confused smiley

grinning smiley

I saw a few shows on this tour and oddly enough have your answer.those pants mick was wearing look like leather but they were some kind of vinyl or something,he had a few pair.
There was black, red and I may have seen orange.they would rip and he’d put different colors of duct tape to cover it.
What you’re seeing is a piece of hanging tape.

The ever frugal Mick.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1764
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home