Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hi - address of Mick and Keith
Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: October 22, 2005 08:43

Can anyone tell me where can I get address of Mick and Keith.I want to e-mail them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-22 17:49 by bv.

Re: hi
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 22, 2005 08:49

Best to ring first and see if it's OK to email them.

ROCKMAN

Date: October 22, 2005 10:48

Do you know there phone no?

Posted by: Bluespeyer ()
Date: October 22, 2005 15:03

I just rang Mick on his cell phone. He was on stage in Charlotte, just about to sing Ruby Tuesday, so he told me he couldn't talk and wasn't taking any more calls until after the tour. He was a little out of breath. He was very polite.

Posted by: sater ()
Date: October 22, 2005 15:21

keith

Vodka@keithiscool.com

mick

pleasechangethesetlistforeurope@mick.fu

phone number 666-666-666-ARE YOU MAD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-22 15:24 by sater.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 22, 2005 16:51

keith- krichards@heroin.com

mick- jaggerstrutgotthemovesstill.com

keith 1-219-heroin1

mick 1-734-mestrut

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: October 22, 2005 17:01

Keith hadn't figured out to use his cellphone yet. Sunny, Mick is over here right now. E-mail me and I'll put him on...Don;t liten to bluespeyer, he is just messin with you LOL.
I just heard a version from 78 of Beats of Burden where Ron and Keith sing the bridge alone. The "Am I hard enough.." lines. Great!

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 22, 2005 17:13

wow chelsea i never had mick over. only charlie and wyman. i heard he's a neat freak.

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: October 22, 2005 17:17

yeah JJ, I got him sweating his tits over a mopsink right now...that is when he is not hitting on my girlfriend.

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: October 22, 2005 17:40

sunnybandyo99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can anyone tell me where can I get address of
> Mick and Keith.I want to e-mail them?

Seriously, they don't have e-mail address or phone numbers that anyone would know, except for close family and friends. That is why you are getting sarcastic responces to your request......

You have a better chance of posting you comments to them here.

"Mick, stop singing Satisfaction over IORR, your being an ass"

"Keith, limber up you fingers before starting Brown Sugar"

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 22, 2005 17:43

I have Mick's cell phone number, but he always makes me call him back on his land line so he can save his minutes. Keith thought his cell phone was some sort of new phaser and tried to hook it up to his guitar during Satisfaction. It started spewing out various ringtones, and he got into a monster jam with it.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 22, 2005 17:47

The real answer to this question is there is no publicly available e-mail address to Mick or Keith. But if you want to get in touch with them you can always leave a message through their record company. Or even better. Leave the message at the hotel in the town they are playing. Then you will actually get a reply. Not every time, but some times. Works many times in fact. If the hotel does their job properly.

PS. I know it is week-end but still I think a honest question should get a honest reply.

Bjornulf

Re: hi - address of Mick and Keith
Posted by: cc ()
Date: October 23, 2005 06:49

How would you know which hotel?

cc

Posted by: Milo Yammbag ()
Date: October 23, 2005 06:54

Could you imagine the AMOUNT of e-mails they would get everyday if they had their own e-mail addresses? It would be ridiculous, thousands.

Milo, NYC
Feel on Baby

Posted by: terry ()
Date: October 23, 2005 07:38

he just wants to email them...lol... i love it....hang on ive got micks phone number here somewhere

Posted by: farawayeyes2 ()
Date: October 23, 2005 13:35

i've got a question guys: did mick or keith ever read or even write on this forum, just to know read their fans opinions??? shit, imagine mick reading some our post: he must hate us!!!! i'm joking but i'm curious to konw that thanks!

Posted by: Bluespeyer ()
Date: October 23, 2005 16:59

How would we ever know if Mick or Keith actually posted here? And if somebody came on here claiming to be Mick or Keith, who would believe them?

-- Keep on rollin'. Keep on. Keep on. Keep on. --

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-23 17:02 by Bluespeyer.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 23, 2005 17:01

I was just going to post the same thing, farawayeyes.

Hey BV, have you ever gotten any feedback from the boys about this site? If you ever get that kind of access you should try and get them in here one night. I remember a few years ago they did an AOL live chat, but of course the questions were censored to end up with such great ones as how do you write songs, what is your favorite album...

Having any of the boys in this forum where they could respnd to our postings in real time would be a great!!

If they wouldnt want to do that, how about this. Give them a username, let them read thru and respond, unknown to us, then let us all know what name they went by and we could go back and see what kind of anonymous staements they chose to make. I'd love to see what they would have to say about all of our feelings on their unreleased songs

Re: Keith & Mick
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 23, 2005 17:01

i sure hope they both have way better things to do.
(i do believe someone on their staff looks in sometimes, though.)

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: October 23, 2005 17:09

Do they visit this site?I'm not asking for there personal ID.I know it is hard to get but what about fan nails?

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 23, 2005 17:13

I have regular contact with them. But they never use stops or line breaks! It's so very annoying. Ronnie does, but he doesn't know how e-mail works so I keep receiving e-mails meant for Keith and Mick with some strange title's like "Mick, where the hell is my crack pipe!?". So you probably don't want them...

Date: October 23, 2005 17:20

If you read the local paper they are normally mentioning where the Stones stay. I never publish the name of the Stones hotels because of security. A hard working Stones fan will be able to find out. And if you are out of town then talk to the locals.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Jimmie ()
Date: October 23, 2005 17:43

The nails are usually very sharp. Avoid them if you can ;-)

Mick visits this site when he wants to know what songs they should but won´t play..

Posted by: cc ()
Date: October 23, 2005 23:36

Thanks Bjornulf... I live in nyc, so actually here the stones probably stay at their local apartments! Oh well...

cc

Date: October 24, 2005 10:55

I'm sure they have some agencies where they recieves fanmails like Brosnan and other hollywood actors have.

Date: October 24, 2005 10:58

They don't have an agency like that. You just have to work hard on it and go and see them in a city thei visit and hand over the personal message and hope they have time to look at it and reply to it. And some times you will be lucky.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1296
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home