Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pittsburgh, PA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 6, 2020 20:42

Please post your comments, questions and info related the following Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020 show and travel here:

PITTSBURGH

Bjornulf

Re: Pittsburgh, PA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: psustoned ()
Date: February 8, 2020 20:34

I thought Heinz Field 6/20/2015 was going to be my last time, but almost exactly 5 years later we get to do it again! I mainly lurk here, but looking forward to any updates or possible IORR meetups at the show!

"Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away."

Posted by: dropped ()
Date: February 9, 2020 09:27

Ditto

Exactly what I was going to post. We could meet up in the south Hills and take the T in

Posted by: psustoned ()
Date: February 12, 2020 19:05

Got Rear GA...I hope these are good...seemed like a good deal..same price as all the 500 level upper deck stuff.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: February 13, 2020 04:46

RIDE AVAILABLE AFTER PITTSBURGH TO NYC

Posted by: claremont29 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 20:31

I also saw the Stones there 5 years ago. My mistake last time was I did not reserve a hotel room until very late when almost every room was sold. I did find a "sleezy" hotel, the kind where you have to sleep with your clothes on. There were holes in the walls and the bathroom fan sounded like a train locomotive. This year I planned much earlier and found a nice hotel.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 17, 2020 06:58

Wanted to stay at a grand old city hotel so booked the Omni William Penn Hotel for $335 plus $47/night taxes. just last night upon the suggestion of my sister in law who lived til about age 10 in Pitt before moving to Stockton. It may have been less before the show was announced.

Is it as good as it is cranked up to be? And how long of a walk to the stadium? And how far to the Pirates stadium?

My employer should be paying for it as I am combining a business with a leisure trip. That's the only reason I am able to stay there.

plexi

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: February 17, 2020 07:19

timbernardis
Wanted to stay at a grand old city hotel so booked the Omni William Penn Hotel for $335 plus $47/night taxes. just last night upon the suggestion of my sister in law who lived til about age 10 in Pitt before moving to Stockton. It may have been less before the show was announced.

Is it as good as it is cranked up to be? And how long of a walk to the stadium? And how far to the Pirates stadium?

My employer should be paying for it as I am combining a business with a leisure trip. That's the only reason I am able to stay there.

plexi

It's about a 20 to 30 minute walk from the hotel to the football and baseball stadiums, and the stadiums are only about five minutes apart on foot.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:48

StonedInTokyo
timbernardis

plexi

It's about a 20 to 30 minute walk from the hotel to the football and baseball stadiums, and the stadiums are only about five minutes apart on foot.

Thanks Stoned. What shows u going to?

plexi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 327
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home