Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith/Stones in Classic Rock mag...
Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: October 18, 2005 13:04

There are 2 covers available of this month's Classic Rock (UK) magazine: 1 featuring Mick & Keith circa '78 and the other featuring Iron Maiden (Contents are the same in each).

The interview is with Keith and it's pretty good (there's a nice little anecdote about going to the dentist...) with a few cool pics.

A good read.

Re: Keith/Stones in Classic Rock mag...
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 18, 2005 14:44

could it be the first time that crap rag have ever done a feature on the Stones? for some reason, theyve avoided them for years

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: October 18, 2005 15:07

Yeah. I've certainly flicked through it for the last couple of years and this is the first time I can remember a half decent Stones article.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 18, 2005 15:28

Ok..thanks for the tip. I might check it out this time!

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 19, 2005 21:49

Classic Rock - best rock magazine around - Of course I like ALL rock music, and not just the Stones - so for me it rules.

I remember listening to an interview with the old editor on virgin radio or something about a year ago, and they said the main reason that they have never featured more articles on the Stones is because, according to the demographics research they have conducted, they have proved to be upopular with the readers, who seem to prefer more classic / heavy rock.

Me, I love nearly all the bands they feature every month - read the thing from cover to cover. Can't think of another magazine I've done that with for a number of years.

Keep rockin!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1322
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home