Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: video from 1969 USA tour
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 1, 2019 09:34

Hello Friends,

I’m close to finishing up a 1969 ‘Liver Than You’ll Ever SEE’ in time for the anniversary of ‘Get Yer Ya Yas Out’
I already have some original (unseen) footage...... is there anyone else who can assist with this project?
Clips can be ‘manipulated’ and logos and other ‘marks’ can disappear...

Re: ISO: video from 1969 USA tour
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 1, 2019 12:41

Really looking forward to seeing this one Midi. Good luck with the project.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: October 1, 2019 13:53

This sounds awesome - I can't wait to see the footage.

Speaking of footage- I am trying to find some more photos and footage of the Randwick Racecourse gig in 1973 - all that I have ever seen are a few low quality black and white photos - surely some people in the audience must have taken some photos or film??

Date: October 1, 2019 15:05

john lomax

Speaking of footage- I am trying to find some more photos and footage of the Randwick Racecourse gig in 1973 - all that I have ever seen are a few low quality black and white photos - surely some people in the audience must have taken some photos or film??
Agreed. I wish there was more '73 footage. especially Down Under.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 1, 2019 15:45

Great project friend!
Thanks for all your efforts and hard work!
smileys with beer

Posted by: achilles77 ()
Date: October 3, 2019 01:23

Silver Dagger
Really looking forward to seeing this one Midi. Good luck with the project.

What he said! Good luck!

thumbs up

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 3, 2019 05:47

Palace Revolution 2000
john lomax

'73 was the ultimate tour. They should gather whatever footage they can, from whatever concerts, and put it out. Ladies and Gentlemen isn't from one concert.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: October 4, 2019 00:06

24FPS
Palace Revolution 2000
john lomax

'73 was the ultimate tour. They should gather whatever footage they can, from whatever concerts, and put it out. Ladies and Gentlemen isn't from one concert.

I've posted this before, but it seems to be everything publicly available video-wise from 1973:

Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]

Part 2 - [www.youtube.com]

Date: October 4, 2019 17:59

mosthigh
24FPS
Palace Revolution 2000
john lomax

I've posted this before, but it seems to be everything publicly available video-wise from 1973:

Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]

Part 2 - [www.youtube.com]

Such great footage. You know that someone was professionally filming, so there has to be complete shows somewhere. Can you tell who that is on piano on 'Brown Sugar"? Is that Stu? on "SFM" the horns are on Keith and Bill's side for a change. No Bobby. It's interesting to see how precise and restrained Keith is playing. It's the final number, at Volume 11, but he is not over playing at all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1754
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home