Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Attn Keith, Ron, Mick, Charlie, Chuck, Daryl, Karl, Tim - Special request for Denver!! For terminally ill fanatic
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 21:40

slave is another underrated gem. which the stones have many of.

imagine if slave had been a hit for the jackson 5

it would have been a monster hit for decades.

cos its a stones song its barely noticeable outside of diehard fans.

Re: Attn Keith, Ron, Mick, Charlie, Chuck, Daryl, Karl, Tim - Special request for Denver!! For terminally ill fanatic
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 22:56

Nate
Sorry but that guy in the photograph is not Keith.

Nate

agree....first of all in the pic, the guy has totally white hair and the pic is just 3 days after it was "brown" for the NJ#1 show.

besides, it was back to "brown" the night after this photo for NJ#2

So, unless he is dying it "ghost white" in-between shows and then back to "showtime brown"...it ain't him.

FYI: "brown" is my best-guess at whatever color Keef likes to call his hair these days....I liked the Old Guy Natural Grey look the best, but whatever.

ps...I hope they play "Slave" per this request. I know first-hand that there aren't a lot of miracles out there in the world when it comes to serious illness, but I sure hope your friend gets his....and I don't mean the song-request (but that sure would be nice too). Best wishes and best of luck.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-09 22:58 by stickyfingers101.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2332
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home