Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Live Streams- Would you pay??
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: July 28, 2019 02:36

I have an idea for archived concert discussions - Have a Thread for each previous tour? That way it would be compiled and reduce the number of files?

Please advise-

Posted by: trevormcmullin ()
Date: July 28, 2019 02:41

I have been saying for years that I wish the Stones would setup youtube live streams for every one of their shows, I would pay up to $100 dollars for every single one of them. Not saying I have that kind of money, but I would literally go without food to be able to watch everyone of their concerts live pro shot.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 28, 2019 02:44

Yes, no problem, would love it.

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: July 28, 2019 02:45

trevormcmullin
I have been saying for years that I wish the Stones would setup youtube live streams for every one of their shows, I would pay up to $100 dollars for every single one of them. Not saying I have that kind of money, but I would literally go without food to be able to watch everyone of their concerts live pro shot.

Maybe if the year was 1999 or 2003 I would pay 20 bucks for a live streamed show. But now in 2019... they would have to offer a cheap live stream or else I might just watch Havana Moon or something for the same experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-28 02:46 by TheBlockbuster.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: July 28, 2019 03:12

The Stones are careful about their image and would probably balk at the prospect of every show being streamed live since not every night is a winner.

It's one thing to have your mistakes posted on YT the next day, but when it's going out live to an additional 50 - 100 000 people, and is now a 'media' event, you want to be on your 'A' game - and that isn't always the case.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: July 28, 2019 06:27

MisterDDDD
The Sicilian
Wow, BV just closed the Buffalo 2015 concert thread to comments and deleted all the recently posted comments. Someone else opened it but there were at least a half dozen new comments. Is that off topic because it's from a show four years ago?

I've seen him request on multiple occasions for people to "not disturb old threads".
Not sure the reason exactly, but I believe it messes with his computer program.

But I think he was referring to OT type posts. This was as Stones related as it gets, and fairly recent, if counted in Stones years. All the new comments were extremely positive. Maybe we should report it!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2226
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home