Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I'm goign to the October 12th show at Philadelhpia
Posted by: zbag8 ()
Date: October 12, 2005 02:29

im sitting in 205A, not sure if those seats are in the nosebleeds or not, if you know i would like to no , thx in advance but my real quesiton is if anyone here has gone to a previous show on the tour and how was it? did they get the crowd going and put up a good show?

Re: I'm goign to the October 12th show at Philadelhpia
Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: October 12, 2005 02:35

show was a bit sloppy,but rocked as well.great sound system,setlist,etc.mick is incredible the stones rule.

john scialfa

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: October 12, 2005 03:22

ill b on the floor tomor, , check out the new restaurant + stones tribute band is playin there startin @ 5

Posted by: Bluespeyer ()
Date: October 12, 2005 04:27

Sorry to say, zbag8, but 205A is nosebleed, pretty much as far away from the stage as you can be.

But the good news is, the sound there will probably be clearer than just about anywhere else in the arena.

-- Keep on rollin'. Keep on. Keep on. Keep on. --

Posted by: WAYNEPA ()
Date: October 12, 2005 14:00

Philly on Monday nite the 10th was downright awesome...the bar area they are advertising is way cool. The bar was open after the concert. I strolled right up and got a shot of Southern Comfort before leaving.

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: October 12, 2005 14:11

I can give you this report from a friend who went to the first show

Our seats were terrible, up in the second level, the last row, to the left of the stage. The speakers that were hanging from the ceiling blocked our view of the video screen, and we were too far up to see their faces, so it wasn't much to look at. On Wednesday night, I will have a better seat. Because of where we were sitting, the sound was terrible. The accustics weren't good at that spot. But the Stones' energy level was high and the set list was great. When they played Rain Fall Down, that was wonderful. Keith's Infamy was also terrific. Mick made a lot of lyric mistakes, and on the encore, Keith and the band started playing It's Only Rock and Roll, but Mick started singing Satisfaction. It was very strange. So the band switched from It's Only Rock and Roll to Satisfaction--which shows you how good a band they are. But it was a BIG mistake on Mick's part. After the band switched over and started playing to match up with where Mick was in singing Satisfaction, Keith and Ronnie walked over to each other and were talking a little. I'm sure they were saying, "What's wrong with Mick tonight--do you believe he was singing the wrong song!"

Posted by: Bluespeyer ()
Date: October 12, 2005 14:37

What section were you in, rockingfan?

I'll be in 214 tonight. First row. The view should be great. But I wonder about the sound.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1485
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home