Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Pit, which side do you recommend?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 7, 2020 09:59

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: February 7, 2020 11:48

My experience has been either side is about equal, Mick, Ronnie and Keith all move about enough that you will get a great view of all members from both sides.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 7, 2020 12:25

Any of the pit sides are great. If you are 100% Keith fan then you see a bit more of Keith on Keith side of course, same with Ronnie side vs Ronnie. Mick is all over, and both Ronnie and Keith do move around, so I would not worry much about which side to choose. It is a luxury to be in the pit, no matter what side.

Bjornulf

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 7, 2020 13:18

Both are good but If I had to split them, I put Keith's side slightly ahead due to the swivelling camera crane always being on Ronnie's side. It occasionally partially blocks the view.
Regardless of what pit you're in, I advise near the back of it and on the catwalk rail. I was there in Manchester in 2018 and had a perfect view of everything.
The stage is high, so if you're at the front, your view will not be complete unless you are very tall.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 7, 2020 15:00

grzegorz67

Both are good but If I had to split them, I put Keith's side slightly ahead due to the swivelling camera crane always being on Ronnie's side. It occasionally partially blocks the view.

I was in 2017 in the Pit on Keith's side and there were the Camera-man, the Autocue-Display and a Ventilator which occasionally blocked the view. And I couldn't see Charlie smiling at all because he was hidden behind his Cymbal ....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1282
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home