Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT - Why are so many good videos disappearing from YouTube?
Posted by: keithglimmer ()
Date: May 26, 2019 18:52

I was confused about people who complain about ads on yt. I've always used an ad blocker on every device. Was shocked when using another, unblocked device. Also, yt seems to be taking down alot of the crazy sovereign citizen/ flat Earth videos. I love watching these nutters explain stuff they have no understanding of. Lots of the remaining crazy people vids have a little box under the vid that link to encyclopedia Britannica articles on the subject in question. It's amazing that the shape of the earth is in question but .... whatever.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 26, 2019 19:04

YouTube and other social media platforms are censoring a lot of their content presently, it seems. So much for it being the platform of free exapression and thought. I watch YouTube, but use no other platforms. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are ghastly. Anything too daring and ‘offensive’ to the left-wing agenda must be stopped in their eyes. For shame.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 26, 2019 21:01

Cristiano Radtke
Videos disappearing from YouTube on a daily basis doesn't surprise me at all, but what puzzles me sometimes are some "auto-generated" videos, like this one:

Congratulations

To see this song posted on the official Beatles YouTube account is beyond my understanding.

What's up with that. A rogue Stones fan got in.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2486
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home