Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Durham, my first show.
Posted by: Apt. #9 ()
Date: October 10, 2005 02:22

This was my first show, along with the drummer of the band I am in. I have seen sone good shows, Clapton, KISS, Skynyrd, ZZ Top, this was by far the best, no offense to the others. The set rocked!!! Glad to hear Dead Flowers and Wild Horses. I had a great view from the B stage, about 25 ft away.

I thought Keith and Ron both rocked hard. Keith really tore it up on Sympathy. It seemed the crowd was really into it, and you could tell the band reacted well to the enthusiasm.

I always knew they were the greatest, even without seeing them, but last night proved everything I thought.

I am glad that I will be able to say to my grandkids that I saw the greatest rock band ever!

"When I was a junkie I learned to ski, and I recorded Exile on Mainstreet" Keith Richards

Re: Durham, my first show.
Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: October 10, 2005 04:39

"I am glad that I will be able to say to my grandkids that I saw the greatest rock band ever!"

Apt. #9, mutch better if you'll be able to say to them: "I saw the greatest rock band 15 times. The first one was in Durham..."
In every case, congratulations!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 10, 2005 14:17

And why wouldnt your grandkids see them... ?? smiling smiley

Date: October 10, 2005 15:43

Believe me, if I was financially able I would quit my teaching job and follow this tour the rest of the way, even go to Europe, but, well, I can't do that. But if they give me a chance where I can go around and the greatest band in the world again, yall can bet yall's sweet arse I will be there!

"When I was a junkie I learned to ski, and I recorded Exile on Mainstreet" Keith Richards

Posted by: sladog ()
Date: October 10, 2005 16:36

Apt, are you going to Charlotte?

Date: October 10, 2005 16:50

Nah, I haven't got a ticket. If I didn't have any qualms about sitting in the top section I would go, but I don't want to do that. I would rahter be on the floor near the B stage. I was about 25 ft from the B stage in Durham, it was the experience of a lifetime.

But if any of yall have ticks, let me know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home