Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I'm getting seriously ashamed being a Stones fan......
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 2, 2019 06:52

Grichka
I have wasted my time this week-end reading all the whining and absurdities after the tour postponement, on several sites and this is how I feel.

# I'm an average Stones fan, 150 + concerts, first one was Brussels Affair when I was 13 years old, seen them everywhere.
# I got cancelled in Poland after Keith felt of his coconut tree, in Australia after Mick's girl friend committed suicide. I got an emergency landing in Winnipeg on my way to see them in Las Vegas some years ago.
# I also had ski with no snow, summer holidays under the rain and a Brian Seltzer Orchestra concert in Brussels aborted after 5 minutes because the guy lost his voice. Shit happens....
# The Stones are about music, politics, society, culture but the last few days, every guy with a ticket became a doctor knowing all there is to know about absolutely everything medical, from Laryngitis to broken knees.
# Speculation about Mick's health became very serious affair, with like 2000 people knowing exactly from "a strong source in the Stones entourage" what it was about. And of course each of them has a different theory.....
# The average Stones fan speculating on Mick health is is not only wasting your time, he is very prompt to being rude in case you ask about the usefulness of all that garbage talk. I was just expelled from the Keith Richard Group on Facebook because I made fun about a post on Mick's laryngitis (from a reliable source....) with 109 comments right before they blacklisted me.....

Gosh....

Can we talk about music?

" Thief in the night" is my absolute favorite Keith's song, what do you guys think?

Please speak truth and not bunk myths when attempting to be taken seriously.

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: April 2, 2019 08:57

The truth is the Poland gig was cancelled in 2006...

Posted by: Grichka ()
Date: April 2, 2019 09:07

GasLightStreet
Grichka
I have wasted my time this week-end reading all the whining and absurdities after the tour postponement, on several sites and this is how I feel.

# I'm an average Stones fan, 150 + concerts, first one was Brussels Affair when I was 13 years old, seen them everywhere.
# I got cancelled in Poland after Keith felt of his coconut tree, in Australia after Mick's girl friend committed suicide. I got an emergency landing in Winnipeg on my way to see them in Las Vegas some years ago.
# I also had ski with no snow, summer holidays under the rain and a Brian Seltzer Orchestra concert in Brussels aborted after 5 minutes because the guy lost his voice. Shit happens....
# The Stones are about music, politics, society, culture but the last few days, every guy with a ticket became a doctor knowing all there is to know about absolutely everything medical, from Laryngitis to broken knees.
# Speculation about Mick's health became very serious affair, with like 2000 people knowing exactly from "a strong source in the Stones entourage" what it was about. And of course each of them has a different theory.....
# The average Stones fan speculating on Mick health is is not only wasting your time, he is very prompt to being rude in case you ask about the usefulness of all that garbage talk. I was just expelled from the Keith Richard Group on Facebook because I made fun about a post on Mick's laryngitis (from a reliable source....) with 109 comments right before they blacklisted me.....

Gosh....

Can we talk about music?

" Thief in the night" is my absolute favorite Keith's song, what do you guys think?

What is your problem? The Stones were to play in Poland on an airport field, I had my tix (5 of them), hotel reservation and plane and the gig was cancelled after Keith's felt from his coconut tree.
You can even buy the poster of the cancelled show here..... Poster

[www.lesoir.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-02 09:15 by Grichka.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: April 2, 2019 10:39

harlem shuffle
50 % of this fans on this site is anti Jagger.And has been like this some years now.No need to name this people,just read lots of comments about him

You must be kidding me! Rolling Stones fans, who are anti-Jagger? They would not be real Rolling Stones fans! Possibly invaders who want to destroy the image of this great site, but fans? Naaaaa.
Mick, get well and take it easy. Time is on your (and our) side.
smileys with beer

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: April 2, 2019 10:50

Maindefender
Doxa
Maindefender
90% of what goes on this site is mostly BS, unmeasured and unfiltered. Maybe 95%.

Start a thread, "favorite Keith song" and see what happens......(please don't lol)

[www.youtube.com]

grinning smiley

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: April 2, 2019 16:36

"You Got the Silver" is the best Keith Song.

"Little T&A" is also great.

"14 Years" is a great Izzy Stradlin "Gn'R" song.

Date: April 5, 2019 05:22

Grichka
GasLightStreet
Grichka

Gosh....

Can we talk about music?

What is your problem? The Stones were to play in Poland on an airport field, I had my tix (5 of them), hotel reservation and plane and the gig was cancelled after Keith's felt from his coconut tree.
You can even buy the poster of the cancelled show here..... Poster

Because Keith didn't fall out of a coconut tree, that's why!!!!!!

Date: April 5, 2019 05:23

georgie48
harlem shuffle
50 % of this fans on this site is anti Jagger.And has been like this some years now.No need to name this people,just read lots of comments about him

You must be kidding me! Rolling Stones fans, who are anti-Jagger? They would not be real Rolling Stones fans! Possibly invaders who want to destroy the image of this great site, but fans? Naaaaa.
Mick, get well and take it easy. Time is on your (and our) side.
smileys with beer

harlems shuffle is a trollster, full of nothing but garbage.

Date: April 5, 2019 05:30

Grichka

# The Stones are about music, politics, society, culture, life and death..... But in the last few days, every guy with a ticket became a doctor knowing all there is to know about absolutely everything medical, from Laryngitis to broken knees.

Gosh....

Can we talk about music?

I guess the thing to do is

1. have a sense of humor
2. don't take any of it personally, especially from the keyboard warriors
3. don't take any of it seriously

iorr.org can be a lot of fun, and it can be funny, like when people named harlem shuffle run their mouths about garbage, or that loony super fan that had several long names, like MightyRollingStones50, and then he was JumpingJack0Lantern... and a few others, and they were full of garbage: no serious Stones fan takes someone that thinks DIRTY WORK is a great album seriously - they're just trolling.

It's HILARIOUS.

You can't help idiot behavior of others, ie, feel ashamed to be a Stones fan. That's silly. Think about it - there are people that think a lot of fake things to be true, like the Earth is flat, and they troll like crazy about it.

Think of those people as a sidetrack of Darwinism.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home