Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith's Uncut Cover
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 6, 2005 20:22

What issue is this? Is it the current one or a bcak issue? I have tried to find it to no avail.

Posted by: gut ()
Date: October 6, 2005 21:44

I'm assuming its the current one, since its in the current magazines rack.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Posted by: Milo Yammbag ()
Date: October 6, 2005 22:03

Don't forget that KR has really straight hair and has been "teasing it out" since about 1980. There are plenty of pics that show him with grey spots as early as 72/73.

How many guitarists copied KR's teased out look? Do you think his hair style has any impact upon the "Hair Band" look?

Dying his hair. Yep, for a while. So what...thats showbiz for you. At least he is dying brown now instead of the Jet Black like he was doing during LICKS.

The headbands, Hats, whatever he puts on, in his head, so what....the guy is shot.

He looks like a mess, like he always has, just now he has that "just rolled out of bed" look at 62. The only pic I ever saw of Keith where he looked "normal" was when he married Patti Hanson, 1983. He was wearing a tux and his hair was still the same, but slightly less unkept.

One thing. He may look like a mess....but the man is clean shaven everyday. I think he showers and shaves everday, whacks out his hair then the rest just comes about. I remember reading about how he would take out scissors and just start cutting his hair, sometimes without a mirror. Remember the hair caught in a Helicopter blade pics?

What a bunch of hacks we are, talking about his hair.

It would not surprise me if he walked out on stage with purple hair. Thats KR.

Milo, NYC
I'm gettin wise to you

Posted by: gut ()
Date: October 6, 2005 23:13

+++++How many guitarists copied KR's teased out look? Do you think his hair style has any impact upon the "Hair Band" look?++++

Nah, I think they were all inspired more by Farrah Fawcett instead....

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1115
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home