Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 44
Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 25, 2019 19:52

slewan
glmmr_twn
New Jersey 2:

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

I hate getting the error code on this! Grrrrrh!!!!

I always wondered why TM doesn't just say 'sold out' when tickets are no longer available (might save a lot of web traffic…)

these are now available!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 25, 2019 19:56

I'm seeing Error Code for both Lucky Dips and all other tickets for the Rolling Stones (standard, platinum, etc.) at Glendale, AZ.

As a test, I looked up ZZ Top at Vina Robles Ampitheater, CA, and tickets are available and ready to purchase.

Something odd about this Stones glitch...

Date: May 25, 2019 19:58

treaclefingers
slewan
glmmr_twn
New Jersey 2:

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

I always wondered why TM doesn't just say 'sold out' when tickets are no longer available (might save a lot of web traffic…)

these are now available!

When you click on them, and then the green 'Get Tickets', the ERROR message reappears - at least on my end.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 25, 2019 19:58

Hairball
I'm seeing Error Code for both Lucky Dips and all other tickets for the Rolling Stones (standard, platinum, etc.) at Glendale, AZ.

As a test, I looked up ZZ Top at Vina Robles Ampitheater, CA, and tickets are available and ready to purchase.

Something odd about this Stones glitch...

Incompetence is my guess.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 25, 2019 20:03

treaclefingers
slewan
glmmr_twn
New Jersey 2:

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

these are now available!

Same error code, but thanks treacles!

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: May 25, 2019 20:19

latebloomer
Show opened up for LD's but all I keep getting is Error Code. Is Ticketmaster into torture now??

I think it is like the college kids say...

Its a prank bro!! Done be mad! Just a prank!

freekin college kids... Grrrrrrrr!

Date: May 25, 2019 20:35

But... no big deal if no LDs come to me.
I am going to my shows I going to... no matter fkg what!

At this point I am just paying my penance... in advance...
it is like a Pre-sale... but it is a PrePeneaence.... ississippissippi

Only once in my life I have been locked out of a show... and that was long long long ago. I will take a wad of cash, a good attitude, a smile, AND WHEN THE STONES COME ON... I WILL BE INSIDE!!! (without paying the $1600 I see available right now... and without paying the $158 for nose bleeds... IT IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

AND NOW A SONG!!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbzc8eQNl8

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 25, 2019 20:40

Well here is the BIG QUESTION. Are LD tix already pre-determined for seating?

And are the TM greedy devil @#$%& a part?

Date: May 25, 2019 20:47

Also - that new song is so crazy I('m not sure it belongs in life itself .

Just make a song list that caters to us long living Stones fans. Is that asking too much??

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 25, 2019 20:51

Chris Fountain

And are the TM greedy devil @#$%& a part?

It's a good question.
I believe the envelopes are set up in a way that the person distributing them knows where the "super lucky" ones are. My hunch is the venue gets the tickets, pre envelope and they put them in. The counter person then ends up with a stack to pull from, with perhaps not only the Pits separated by quality.
Just my hunch though, and probably not every venue handles them the same.

I do know that last year, after doing some of the most earnest shmoozing I've ever done.. (first time in UK, came all this way etc) the young lady smiled and winked and said "have a great show!".. I then opened up Pit B.

Could be she would have said that regardless, but it sure seemed like she knowingly hooked me up. It would be nice some time to get some "insider" info on the process cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-25 20:53 by MisterDDDD.

Date: May 25, 2019 21:03

I did LDs on the zipper tour and handing of the envelopes always appeared to be very random and we had to go in as soon as we had our tickets and we never got good seats and we never sat in the dumb seats we got we just sat where ever we thought was the best place to sit and it was a lot fun for a very low price and it was very much worth it with great shows because the Stones have perfected making monster size stadiums seems smaller those screen work really well my memory of the shows does not feel like we were very far back from the stage because the Stones and the screens and sound worked so well and I would not say that if it was not true it was all so much fun I just want to go again and again starting tonight and next week bring on the Stones!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-25 21:07 by Xam.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 25, 2019 23:31

latebloomer
Show opened up for LD's but all I keep getting is Error Code. Is Ticketmaster into torture now??

Torturemaster

plexi

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 25, 2019 23:42

Still waiting for a Pasadena code.

plexi

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: May 26, 2019 00:19

Landover, MD just opened up LD tickets.

Date: May 26, 2019 01:22

Sockers56
Landover, MD just opened up LD tickets.
Thank you for the alert, we need all the help we can get... but...
when/if one clicks to buy it replies "Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later." "Error Code: 0002"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-26 01:44 by Xam.

Date: May 26, 2019 08:52

Beware if the ticket says "Lucky Duck"

Date: May 26, 2019 09:53

Or "Lucky Dupe"

Date: May 26, 2019 10:11

How can Ticket Master e-mail yet another Stones pre-concert sales event notice?

This has turned into a cluster XXXXX. At this point, I think, from other posts that TM has turned from evil into incompetency. I really think that they are confused, and have totally lost it.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 26, 2019 10:26

Does the error code show up when trying for normal tickets?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 26, 2019 13:16

Chris Fountain

no. Since LD tickets are used to fill empty seats pre-determination doesn't make sense. Usually the LD tickets are printed on the day of the show (or a day before the show). In some places LD tickets showed the date and time of print.

Thus the basic rule is: the more problems they have in selling regular tickets the better tickets are in the LD bowl. (for example: they face severe problems in selling pit tickets for the show in Berlin last year (800 Euros are way to expensive for Berlin). Thus nealy everyone with LD got pit tickets – at least some one and a half hour after the LD booth has opened they were still handing out pit tickets)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-26 13:30 by slewan.

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: May 26, 2019 16:34

Some of the Lucky Dips take you through to the seat map, grayed out on the order screen, you hit the "GET TICKETS" button to add the two Lucky Dips to your cart, and then the Error Code 0002 comes up since they cannot add them. Philly for instance. Some take you to the "Oh no. These tickets went fast and we are unable to find any more message, Chicago #1 for instance.

Likely a difference in the way the Ticketmaster programmed each link rather than an indication whether there are any more Lucky Dips, because there can always be more. Ticketmaster can simply take a block of available tickets and designate them "Lucky Dip".

Ticketmaster aka Ticketbastard will also hold back groups of better seats to sell the outliers first, the rear corners, limited/obstructed/partial view, and so on. Then when they are sold they will release a few seats or even a complete row or two in the better sections. If the outliers are not sold they can always turn them into Lucky Dips.

Date: May 26, 2019 16:46

somegirl26
Some of the Lucky Dips take you through to the seat map, grayed out on the order screen, you hit the "GET TICKETS" button to add the two Lucky Dips to your cart, and then the Error Code 0002 comes up since they cannot add them. Philly for instance. Some take you to the "Oh no. These tickets went fast and we are unable to find any more message, Chicago #1 for instance.

Likely a difference in the way the Ticketmaster programmed each link rather than an indication whether there are any more Lucky Dips, because there can always be more. Ticketmaster can simply take a block of available tickets and designate them "Lucky Dip".

Ticketmaster aka Ticketbastard will also hold back groups of better seats to sell the outliers first, the rear corners, limited/obstructed/partial view, and so on. Then when they are sold they will release a few seats or even a complete row or two in the better sections. If the outliers are not sold they can always turn them into Lucky Dips.

Hi Slewan thanks for previous post. After reading this current post, I need to buy Microsoft Project to keep up with all these variables.

there is no normal distribution of these LD tix whatsoever. And how these are being advertised otherwise where source purchaser is the only designated buyer or entry. These transgressions defeat the whole purpose of these particular tix sales itself.

I have two Lucky Duck Tix and we are all going to the damn concert in Miam . And KC and the Sunshine Band better be there!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-26 16:49 by Chris Fountain.

Date: May 26, 2019 16:59

MingSubu
Does the error code show up when trying for normal tickets?
Does not seem to be with the instances I have gone in tip toeing around. Feel free to wander in there and see what happens for you. I am actually curious what happens for others.

I know damn well tiketfkrs keeps better track of computers, ISPs, colors of underwears, eye scans, dogs barking in the back ground, going commando, DNA submitted, friends, relatives, credit card numbers and everything else... and they sometimes deal out different results based on that.... and it makes me wonder.

TL/DR Does the error code show up when trying for normal tickets?
Doesnt seem to be any codes for higher priced scalped out tickets or $200 crappy nose bleeds. But it coded me for normal priced ($427) PIT 1 tickets yesterday

At this point I am decided on heading out of town (again)(and I mean waaaaaaaay ouuuuuut of town, not an easy 60-90 minute simple drive/train across a small country) without tickets and buying them outside. I dont need no stinking LD tickets! (But I will keep trying for them)

And I am sure it will be worth it!
Now,if I can just keep up that optimism.

HEYLQQK GRANDPRIXOFMONACO IS ON!!! WOOO HOOO! That means SUMMER HAS ARRIVED!!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-26 17:12 by Xam.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 26, 2019 18:53

Chris Fountain
somegirl26

Hi Slewan thanks for previous post. After reading this current post, I need to buy Microsoft Project to keep up with all these variables.

complete waste of time since you can't do anything about the way LD tickets work. Just keep relaxed to also keep your fingers crossed. That's all you can do (beside hoping that the shwos don't sell too well)

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 27, 2019 16:39

Error/ dead links ...
Possibly useful

Philadelphia:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/02005573AAFD22CD?did=luckyd

New Jersey 1
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/the-rolling-stones-2019-no-filter-tour/event/000055739E6F17DD?did=rscomluckydip

New Jersey 2:
[www1.ticketmaster.com]
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0000557BE3544EA0?did=rscomluckydip#efeat6916

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-27 16:53 by schillid.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 27, 2019 17:12

did anyone see LD for Miami? Hope im not to late...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: May 27, 2019 17:13

also, where were the LD first posted? On RS.com??

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 27, 2019 17:31

Yeah, on www.rollingstones.com

good luck

jeroen

Date: May 27, 2019 17:42

because i see links for almost all shows in this thread, except for new orleans and miami..

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 27, 2019 17:58

Menno, the LDs for the postponed dates were not posted anywhere. On May 1/May 2, LovingCupola told in this thread that she had been on TM and suddendly had a popup window saying she was offered LDs. I emailed her about it. A few days later she emailed me again telling she had the same offer pop up for Chicago #1, and sent me a screenshot. From the screenshot I saw what that link was. So I tried to buy a pair and I did. Mind you this was just before the dates went from TBA to the new rescheduled ones.

Our detective team then started to find out the links! Some produced actual tickets, some did not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-27 17:59 by Topi.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1466
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home