Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Landover MD USA (near Washington D.C.) 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: onestep ()
Date: July 3, 2019 13:45

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: July 3, 2019 14:13

onestep
Pit is giant !

Yes, but it looks like the view from the pit to the B stage will allow you to see the back of the band only.

EDIT: typing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-03 14:14 by dead.flowers.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 3, 2019 14:24

onestep
Pit is giant !

It's the same size as for both Chicago shows but it's certainly a lot bigger than the 2017/18 Pit used in the 28 shows in the UK & Europe. Which means that a pit ticket isn't the exclusive deal it was back then. It's now necessary to queue up a bit for a good spot whereas previously every spot in the pit was good.

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: July 3, 2019 17:27

I put this info on another thread but just though I would put it in here as well.
First of all thank you BV for getting my password reset I live in the D.C area and have some heads up about tonight. First getting to this stadium can be a nightmare.It is very single threaded going in and out. It isn't exactly in the best neighborhood so be careful after dark if you decide to park outside of the gates. There aren't any restaurants close to the stadium. Although is shouldn't be a problem the Metro doesn't run late so just a heads up about hanging around after the show if you take the metro. As BV said it has been hot and very humid around here this week with some nasty thunderstorms late in the afternoon. So dress appropriately and you may want to bring a rain coat just in case. I was looking at Ticketmaster and it looks like the upper deck is pretty much sold out. Which in my case I hope it a good thing as I have LD tickets for tonight. Hoping for pit but anything downstairs would be great. If anyone has any questions about tonight please feel free to ask I will be checking back in a little while. HAVE FUN TONIGHT

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: July 4, 2019 02:17

Section 122

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: July 4, 2019 04:29

Yep, played Mercy
Nope, no mention of BJ

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: July 4, 2019 17:09

Just saw the video of Mercy. Mercy - Song needs to stay in setlist.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1777
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home