Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MAD TV Stones satire
Posted by: gut ()
Date: October 2, 2005 20:35

Last night the silly comedy show, Mad TV, opened its show with a satirical advertisment, in the vein of movies like The Night of the Living Dead and Day of the Dead. Instead, they were satirizing the Rolling Stones tour, as if they were Zombies who were terrrorizing audience members. It was kind of cute, as they pretty welll nailed Jagger and Richards in their imitations. I think they got some old man to play Charlie. Catch it in a re-run if you can.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Re: MAD TV Stones satire
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 2, 2005 23:29

That's funny cause I was watching Saturday Night Live at the same time and on the cartoon they show they had the Rolling Stones animated, live in concert. It was real quick. I thought the animated Mick looked cool but I couldn't even catch the rest cause it was only a couple seconds. Have a good one. Later y'all, Susan

Date: October 4, 2005 04:51

Damn, I was switching between channels, but cut off SNL when that racist idiot Kanye West came on...from the little of what I saw, he truly sucks. I'll have to remember to watch again when they have it in re-runs, just switch off when the idiot raps.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 4, 2005 17:41

Why is Kanye racist? Because he said Bush doesn't care about black people? Bush doesn't care about black people, or poor people either.

Date: October 4, 2005 22:38

====Bush doesn't care about black people, or poor people either.====

Go f-ck yourself,ohnot; nobody cares about your opinion. I'm not going to waste my time or anyone else's debating your stupid politics.
This is a Stone's site. I'm here to read and discuss various Stones news, not debate idiots such as yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-04 22:40 by gut.

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: October 5, 2005 02:00

gut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ====Bush doesn't care about black people, or poor
> people either.====
>
> Go f-ck yourself,ohnot; nobody cares about your
> opinion. I'm not going to waste my time or anyone
> else's debating your stupid politics.
> This is a Stone's site. I'm here to read and
> discuss various Stones news, not debate idiots
> such as yourself.
>

gut,

You're the one who made the claim that Kayne was racist, not ohnonotyouagain. You might want to explain your comment/ slander. Then again, you might not; instead you might suggest some form of autocopulation. Whatever the case may be, allow me to suggest that you shouldn't be surprised if someone questions you on something as odd as calling someone a racist without clear cause.

Date: October 5, 2005 03:42

====You might want to explain your comment/ slander. Then again, you might not; instead you might suggest some form of autocopulation====

Good one, Camper88. I'm too tired to argue with you though. I'll agree to disagree.

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: October 5, 2005 04:33

Gut,

For someone who doesn't like to talk about politics, you sure know how to slice into it without any provocation from anybody. It blows my mind that there are people who approve of George Bush and who are Stones fans. Or are you a drug store truck driving man?

Sincerely,

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: JamesBurton ()
Date: October 5, 2005 04:50

<<that racist idiot Kanye West>>

<<Go f-ck yourself,ohnot; nobody cares about your opinion.>>

If you must talk politics, you might as well do it on the basis of substance. Charging someone with racism is a pretty serious matter. Even Kanye West stopped short of the precise label. The issue he brought into question were the adverse impacts on minorities and the poor of the current administrations policies.

But I'm not sure beyond Neocon and Highwire how this exactly relates to the Stones. Each of you should go have a beer and think about something else...

Posted by: Josh2131 ()
Date: October 5, 2005 05:27

Out of curiosity, why is it odd that someone approves of Bush and is a Stone's fan? The Stones are may favorite band and I voted for and support Bush (overall, not on everything). I've never found this odd. Most of Hollywood is liberal; almost all good music comes from liberals. I've said that I don't get my politics from musicians and I don't get my religion from politicians.

Josh
np: back of my hand

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2105
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home