Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

totally OT - Zerofest/717studios
Posted by: drake ()
Date: October 1, 2005 13:25

I've never done this but since everyone here is obviously hardcore into music, I thought I'd mention two things.

1. I'm trying to promote the hell out of an independent music festival I'm putting on called [www.zerofest.com]. Its a single day music festival featuring mostly local bands, but all sorts of styles. Not necessarily recomending that everyone fly/drive/hitchhike to Louisville, KY for this thing, but if you happen to be into indierock/progressiverock type stuff, you might wanna check it out. Better yet, tell your sons/daughters about it. smiling smiley

2. I run a recording studio in town. This is blatant self promotion. I mix/produce/master, etc... I cant play a single instrument but I can mix the hell out of any band you put infront of me. [www.717studios.com] The audio/video section (especially the mp3 of "the alexander") is my bragging rights.

Shameless self promotion is over. I havent done it before but I thought it might be worth mentioning, specially if any of you have bands and want to record. Nothing would thrill me more than to record a band related to anyone on here. I promise not to leak early mixes to anyone...

Drake

Re: totally OT - Zerofest/717studios
Date: October 1, 2005 18:40

is "speed to roam" on the bill by any chance?

Re: totally OT - Zerofest/717studios
Posted by: drake ()
Date: October 2, 2005 00:40

nope, havent heard of them... they got a site?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1524
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home