Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: O.T. About UArena Paris _ Nanterre / information
Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: September 4, 2018 16:23

But that’s halfway the arena.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 4, 2018 16:40

gotdablouse
The stage is on the left in front of the FOS. You should have a number for "PLACE" too, that will determine your placement from "top to bottom".

I thought the Fosse Or was seated, with GA standing in behind. That chart appears to show a standing Fosse Or/Golden Circle.

Copenhagen has GC/GA Standing on the floor and I believe Krakow is whole floor GA with Early Entry tickets for an extra 45EUR. No indication of a GC there.

All other shows have seats on the floor, including all UK shows.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 4, 2018 17:17

Right, FOS sitting and GA behind, as detailed in my previous posts, this was just to show BowieStone where the stage was located.

BowieStone

Halfway ? Not really, as per my previous post I've counted a total of 158 seats top to bottom, so 34 would be about 1/5th from the top so quite a bit to the side I'm afraid.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: September 4, 2018 19:06

gotdablouse
Right, FOS sitting and GA behind, as detailed in my previous posts, this was just to show BowieStone where the stage was located.

BowieStone

Halfway ? Not really, as per my previous post I've counted a total of 158 seats top to bottom, so 34 would be about 1/5th from the top so quite a bit to the side I'm afraid.

Thank you for your hard work trying to explain it all.
Apparently I’m just not that bright.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 4, 2018 19:14

No worries, hope it's a better seat than in Dusseldorf ! Anyway being able to sit a bit (or a lot) during a 3 hours concert is a must. Beats being stuck in the middle of GA and/or queuing up for hours to get a good spot. See ya there !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home