Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Security Step
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 18, 2017 19:52

[iorr.org] , BV , This keeps happening when I log on to IORR.org and this is the only website that I am prompted to check the box that I am not a robot and verify the photos of cars, or street signs or whatever they are asking me to verify as I am not a robot ,to which I am quite puzzled as this is the only website that I am directed to complete and verify that I am not a robot and that I am a real person .I included the IP address of when I am prompted to fill out this Security Step which only happens quite frequently when I Log on to IORR.org .I am sorry to bother you when I do know very well that you are providing us with all the wonderful reports and photos from the No Filter tour for which I am very grateful and I appreciate so much and please accept my sincere apology for bothering you please.

Re: Security Step
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: October 18, 2017 19:56

It would seem that you are the only person experiencing this.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: October 18, 2017 19:59

Also BV , this morning when I was responding with a lengthy post on the OT thread on Led Zeppelin I lost my post which I hit the post button and the Security Step prompt came up again .Please help .

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: October 18, 2017 20:04

the Greeks don't want no freaks

Date: October 18, 2017 20:09

reg thorpe
the Greeks don't want no freaks
Pretty much exactly as we do have a place for them right off the cliff .

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 18, 2017 20:33

Sounds like you may have a virus in your computer.

Most logical explanation.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 18, 2017 21:23

It would help to diagnose your problem if you tell what PC and OS you are using, as well as the browser.

Do you also have problems with other websites?

Date: October 18, 2017 21:55

Koen
It would help to diagnose your problem if you tell what PC and OS you are using, as well as the browser.

Do you also have problems with other websites?
No problems on any other website as I stated in my original post above (not trying to be a smart aleck ) also every other website works perfect , not 1 problem anywhere else on the internet .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-18 21:56 by TheGreek.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: October 18, 2017 21:59

Interpol?

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: October 18, 2017 22:24

fwiw Greek, I do not see this when I log in.

Maybe use a friends computer or the library computer to see how it logs in there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-18 22:25 by Leonioid.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 18, 2017 22:54

TheGreek
Also BV , this morning when I was responding with a lengthy post on the OT thread on Led Zeppelin I lost my post which I hit the post button and the Security Step prompt came up again .Please help .

BV previously was firm on it not being instigated from this site.
Based on nobody else experiencing this here, seems pretty clear you have a virus.

A quick google search brings up many pages of people experiencing similar- particularly on message boards etc., and how to remove.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-18 22:55 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 18, 2017 23:01

Try clearing your cache and cookies, if uou haven’t done so already.

Or try another browser.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 19, 2017 00:23

I had the same question a month or so ago. It is very simple. There is NO such function on IORR. You have a problem with your PC.

May be a dog will bite you while it is raining. That does not mean that dogs are biting people in rain ...

May be the sun will shine tomorrow in Paris. The Rolling Stones will play in Paris tomorrow. That does not mean The Rolling Stones play in Paris when the sun is shining...

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1869
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home