Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones guitar picks
Posted by: yvonnedanger ()
Date: October 5, 2017 10:39

Hi there,

I was wondering if any of you know who is playing the top guitar pick in this picture. It looks like Keith's picks but instead of "Keith Richards 2016" it says "The Rolling Stones" in red letters on one side, the other has the tongue design.

I received them as a gift. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

cheers!
Yvonne

Re: Stones guitar picks
Date: October 5, 2017 10:41

Here is another pic of someone who tried to sell them online claiming he received them personally from Keith Richards.

Posted by: grizzlybear ()
Date: October 5, 2017 11:00

Hi,

I got mine in Amsterdam, directly thrown by Keith, 100% original.
Same colour/texture like yours. However, on the front there is written KEITH RICHARDS 2016 with white capitals. On the back, the same blue tongue logo.

Cheers,
grizzly

Date: October 5, 2017 11:56

grizzlybear
Hi,

I got mine in Amsterdam, directly thrown by Keith, 100% original.
Same colour/texture like yours. However, on the front there is written KEITH RICHARDS 2016 with white capitals. On the back, the same blue tongue logo.

Cheers,
grizzly

Grizzly: Well done! thumbs up ... That's why I'm wondering about the picks with the red writing. Everyone who caught a pick has one with white KR writing, but two people are claiming the red ones are from Keith as well.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: October 5, 2017 12:12

On my pictures (to be shown) you can see keith played with those in CPH. Looking for one btw, so if you have a spare let me know smiling smiley

Date: October 5, 2017 12:14

damnation
On my pictures (to be shown) you can see keith played with those in CPH. Looking for one btw, so if you have a spare let me know smiling smiley

I do have two, but two different ones. I thought I would receive two of the same print and wanted to give the 2nd to my friend who is a die-hard Keef-fan (he even moves and plays the guitar like Keef) but now I have two different ones I'm not sure anymore...

Date: October 5, 2017 14:57

damnation

would love to see your pics, damnation!

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 5, 2017 15:21

Does Keith still use a fairly light pick ?

The white ones I've managed to blag surprised me by how light they are...probably about 0.65 or 0.7mm ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home