Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I bet Mick and Keith hate the so called fans here & on shidoobie
Posted by: stuismissed ()
Date: September 10, 2005 17:44

These real fans seem to do nothing but slag the stones, talk about weaving, complain about war horses and act like they have inside knowledge which they DO NOT INCLUDING STONES SLUG OR IS THAT DOUG

Re: I bet Mick and Keith hate the so called fans here & on shidoobie
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 10, 2005 18:05

They can't be worst than the put downs and the people that don't anything that post in here

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: September 10, 2005 18:15

DonĀ“t slag StonesDoug, he is a nice man, and he shares info.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: ripthisjoint ()
Date: September 10, 2005 18:24

don't mess with doug , obviously you don't him well

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: September 10, 2005 18:49

doug's cool. I was impressed he came right out and called a spade a spade when he pronounced "SOL sucks." showed me he's not just a cheerleader.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: September 10, 2005 18:50

Doug is VERY COOL and I doubt the Stones dislike the REAL FANS who occasionally offer real objective criticisms but for the most part cheer them on and support them AS WE HAVE FOR 40+ years!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 10, 2005 19:05

Saturday is may be the time when people get drunk but still please show some respect please. I will talk to you when you have spent as much time as Doug on non-personal still Stones-related stuff helping the average fan.

I will tell you. The Stones do very much appreciate their fans. But thgey do not like people who ofend individuals. Neither do I. Dough is a great guy and without him Stonesland would be a lot more empty.

Enjoy the shows. And stop complaining amout imaginary and stupid meaningless things. Thank you.

Bjornulf

Posted by: spikey ()
Date: September 10, 2005 20:36

I doubt very much that the Stones waste their time thinking very much about us, Doug, the people over at Rocks Off, etc., etc., etc. . .

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: September 10, 2005 20:49

bv, stuismissed is the latest creation of sven, aka pappyvicanti, aka mitchtaylorormick, keefsarse or whatever.

Don't be bothered.

We're not even waiting for him to call weaving "shitting" and Shidobee "Shitpoopee".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-10 20:55 by Limbostone.

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: September 10, 2005 20:54

They love us enough to keep going for 43 years and counting....

Just like having kids you remember the good and forget the bad, just as Mick and Keith would do if the read every post.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: September 10, 2005 21:04

the shadoobie crew @ the shows r Super fans ,,ive seen them many times,,as far as the stones not caring about the fans,,in 97 @ giants stadium btb tour while the fans were tailgating jagger came out & mingled with the croud ,,, there was a chick playin YCAGWYW on acoustic guitar with a bunch of fans singin along & jagger joined in ,,how friggin cool was that

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: September 10, 2005 21:32

One of the many reasons that the Rolling Stones have been so long, is ,I think , is because of their huge loyall fanbase. so off course they love us. No doubts that they have a special place for people like Bv and Stonesdoug who make this possible for other fans without thinking about profit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-10 21:36 by Riffbuk.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: September 10, 2005 21:38

wow - that tailgating story gives me the chills!! stones doug is a great guy, btw!

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: September 10, 2005 21:45

We here at copsnrobbers don't care what MJ and or KR CW RW think of The Stones Fan clubs ,sites, Shidoobe, Stone Doug, Rocks off, IORR, Time is on their side site,etc etc..I loved their music before tape cassette and will continue to enjoy myself with the Stones as the soundtrack to my insignifficant exsistance incloseing Keep up the go work Stones Websites Folks we Love you all thank you copsnrobbers ChY town in for a BANG TONITE!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1338
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home