Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mixed Emotions?
Posted by: JaggerMister ()
Date: September 8, 2005 16:13

I cannot wait until this Saturday to see the Stones in Chicago....and I have tickets also to see them in St louis.... while watching these shows I plan to enjoy every minute and every second...but In my mind now the question is this the last time.....this is the first time I have ever questioned if I would see them again in a few years.....so while watching these shows I am wondering if it going to be last goodbye.

Anyone else feel this way...kinda like OH MAN!!!!!

What can a poor boy do?

Re: Mixed Emotions?
Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: September 8, 2005 16:40

I don't know...I'm just excited and am going to enjoy myself. Ever since the Steel Wheels tour, I've thought that this was going to be the "last time". It's just part of going to the show for me...enjoy every second.

By the way, I too am going to Soldier Field and the Savvis Center in January (along with the United Center in January...two shows in one week). Do you live in Chicago or St. Louis? I'm in St. Louis.

Posted by: sladog ()
Date: September 8, 2005 16:40

After every show I see for a tour I feel that way. After Atlanta in 2002...it was my 5th and last show..I felt that way big time.

This time, in Charlotte (it will be my 3rd and last show) I know I will feel like that.

Posted by: JaggerMister ()
Date: September 8, 2005 17:14

I live in southwest Missouri....9 hour drive from chicago and 4 hour drive from St Louis

I went last time the Stones were in St Louis at the TWA DOME and had 2nd row center stage..I am on the uncut version of the video!!!!!

So...will ya make it to Little Rock or Memphis?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1961
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home