Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: August 7, 2017 11:50

MAF
thorgal34
Collector Ticket has just arrived smiling smiley Well, I thought it will be sent in September. Nice surprise smiling smiley

Collector ticket? How does it look like? I've got a regular one.

A plastic ticket with logo and lanyard.

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: August 10, 2017 14:32

Anybody know who will be opening the concert?M

Posted by: Nat Da Brat ()
Date: August 11, 2017 18:08

2 premium staanding for sale at cost.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: August 15, 2017 17:21

[www.gelderlander.nl]

Big party in Arnhem. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Movies, after party's, exposition, tribute bands etc.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-15 17:23 by Niek.

Posted by: Shine A Light ()
Date: September 11, 2017 01:00

Does anyone know what time the gates open on October 15?

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 18:42

NO FILTER PIT available!!!!!!

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: September 13, 2017 07:12

Still available this morning, but I read that in Hamburg the sound was really really loud in the pit. I allready have ear-damage because of wearing my headphone when I was younger, so I'll stick to the premier standing and than a bit to the back.

235 E, not too bad !

Posted by: goldylocks ()
Date: September 13, 2017 11:38

I know, Arnheim is still 4 weeks to go, but just for planning: I go with a VW bus from Braunschweig to Arnheim on Sunday morning, back on Monday. If anybody needs a lift, please write an email to btmmr@gmx.de

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: September 13, 2017 16:48

Strange, I asked ticketmaster.nl if there is possibilty to pay difference and change Premium STanding to No Filter Pit ( as in Sweden) but there is no such possibilty. Why Ticketmaster.se can and Ticketmaster.nl can not?? It's the same company :/

Posted by: lmc ()
Date: September 13, 2017 19:33

Rollingrichard, for what it's worth, I can say that the sound in the pit in Hamburg was very good, where I was standing (Keiths side, center, close to stage), and for the first time I can remember, I didn't leave a Stones stadium concert with ears ringing.

Posted by: michielz ()
Date: September 13, 2017 23:54

@jackflash27. Thanx for the tip. Got me a Pit ticket yesterday cool smiley

Date: September 14, 2017 00:15

michielz
@jackflash27. Thanx for the tip. Got me a Pit ticket yesterday cool smiley

You're welcome, I did the same smiling smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 14, 2017 00:40

Amazing that you can get a "standalone" pit ticket and there's still one month to go. Hope we see some popping up elsewhere...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 09:53

No Filter Pit tickets for 235E still available...

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 15:57

Just got myself three pit tickets. I now have two premium standing for sale if anyone is interested.

Posted by: witterings ()
Date: September 14, 2017 19:15

No Filter PIT Tickets on Ticketmaster.nl for 235€ at the moment available!

Hurry up!

Witterings

It`s nice to be here, .....

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 20:06

Thank you for the heads up. I phoned them if I could upgrade my Premium Standing tickets to pit tickets and they reserved the pit tickets for me. They now have to check if the change is possible.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: September 14, 2017 21:08

I'm considering getting a pit ticket for the show and travelling straight back to Schiphol airport afterwards as there are no local hotels available. The last train to Schiphol (changing at Utrecht) leaves at 00:01. Can someone with local experience tell me if they think I'd have any trouble making that train? I don't fancy 6 hours waiting at the station if I miss it.

cheers

syrel

PS Also, while I was looking for travelling options, I found the following site, which I haven't noticed posted before. There's a company putting on buses from all over the Netherlands.
[shop.onlineticket.nl]

Date: September 14, 2017 21:57

MonkeyMan2000
Thank you for the heads up. I phoned them if I could upgrade my Premium Standing tickets to pit tickets and they reserved the pit tickets for me. They now have to check if the change is possible.
I tried upgrading or changing my ticks. The nice lady at ticketmaster on the phone told me she couldn't doit. I'm not to worried though I'm sure I'll be able to sell the Premium standing tickets through Ticketswap or Seatwave.

Date: September 14, 2017 22:06

syrel
I'm considering getting a pit ticket for the show and travelling straight back to Schiphol airport afterwards as there are no local hotels available. The last train to Schiphol (changing at Utrecht) leaves at 00:01. Can someone with local experience tell me if they think I'd have any trouble making that train? I don't fancy 6 hours waiting at the station if I miss it.

cheers

syrel

PS Also, while I was looking for travelling options, I found the following site, which I haven't noticed posted before. There's a company putting on buses from all over the Netherlands.
[shop.onlineticket.nl]

You can easily plan your public transport on www.9292.nl.

[9292.nl]

Any questions, just yell.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:53

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

No Filter Tix

Date: September 14, 2017 23:36

Promoman2

[9292.nl]

That's a helpful link, thanks (I'd been using NS.nl) but as far as I understand it these sites are just showing normal timetables, but because of the show there is going to be a) shuttle buses to the station and b) a lot of traffic. I guess my question is which one 'wins' - will I get to the station within an hour of the show finishing no problem because of the shuttle buses, or will the traffic (and the number of people trying to get on the shuttle buses) mean that it could take a lot more than an hour to get from the stadium to the central station? Does anyone have any experience of what the situation is like here after a major show?

syrel

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: September 14, 2017 23:41

Where is the IORR party?smiling smiley

Date: September 18, 2017 19:39

Still Pit tickets available at 345,- (sorry for the typo) 235,- for Arnhem available on the official Ticketmaster.com site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-18 21:43 by Promoman2.

Date: September 18, 2017 20:20

Promoman2
Still Pit tickets available at 345,- for Arnhem available on the official Ticketmaster.com site.

Not 345, but 235 euro's. See [www.ticketmaster.nl]

Landgraaf 1995 - Amsterdam 1998 - The Hague 1998 - Landgraaf 1999 - Hockenheim 2003 - Utrecht 2003 - Amsterdam 2003 - Cologne 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Landgraaf 2014 - Dusseldorf 2014 - Arnhem 2017 - Marseille 2018 - Warsaw 2018 - Stockholm 2022 - Berlin 2022

Date: September 21, 2017 23:13

syrel
Promoman2

[9292.nl]

That's a helpful link, thanks (I'd been using NS.nl) but as far as I understand it these sites are just showing normal timetables, but because of the show there is going to be a) shuttle buses to the station and b) a lot of traffic. I guess my question is which one 'wins' - will I get to the station within an hour of the show finishing no problem because of the shuttle buses, or will the traffic (and the number of people trying to get on the shuttle buses) mean that it could take a lot more than an hour to get from the stadium to the central station? Does anyone have any experience of what the situation is like here after a major show?

syrel

I lived in Arnhem for more than ten years en know this place very well.
Traffic ia a mess after shows.
If it's too crowded for shuttle buses (and I guess It will be) you can easily walk to the station. No more than half an hour. Just walk over the Nelson Mandela bridge en you walk right to the station.

Date: September 22, 2017 00:00

Niek

If it's too crowded for shuttle buses (and I guess It will be) you can easily walk to the station. No more than half an hour. Just walk over the Nelson Mandela bridge en you walk right to the station.

Brilliant, thanks. The fact that I know I can make it under my own steam makes me feel far more comfortable.

One more question - any idea how many luggage lockers there are at the station? Planning to leave my bag there, but won't arrive til 5pm or so, so wondering if they may all be in use by then.

Cheers

Syrel

Date: September 22, 2017 20:50

Anyone knows how to pay for drinks at the Gelredome? I read something about buying a 'wallet' (sort of card you buy and put credits on). Is this easy to do? Or do they also accept cash at this stadium during concerts?

Date: September 23, 2017 04:46

syrel
Niek

Brilliant, thanks. The fact that I know I can make it under my own steam makes me feel far more comfortable.

One more question - any idea how many luggage lockers there are at the station? Planning to leave my bag there, but won't arrive til 5pm or so, so wondering if they may all be in use by then.

Cheers

Syrel

Sorry, I don't know how many lockers. You can't reserve them.

[www.ns.nl]

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 23, 2017 15:40

A few weeks to go still....Arriving the day before if all goes well...looking forward to a meet up of some sort that would be fun......M

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1615
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home