Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14
Re: Lucca Italy travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 13, 2017 12:34

My arms are actually becoming painful after hitting the computer for the last 2 hours

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 13, 2017 12:36

Every time you click back onto the Italian website you get a picture of a smiling woman in the top left corner.
Woman give me my ticket you are really beginning to get on my nerves now.

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: May 13, 2017 13:07

Is there another Lucca Sale after this? Because this one says "pre-sale"..

Posted by: Torsten ()
Date: May 13, 2017 13:17

I've tried for more than two hours to put something like 100 times tickets in my cart, but wasn't able to. I've never experienced this before. Controllo di sicurezza - what a joke. It seems i won't go to LUcca, what a let-down...

Torsten

Date: May 13, 2017 13:22

Torsten
I've tried for more than two hours to put something like 100 times tickets in my cart, but wasn't able to. I've never experienced this before. Controllo di sicurezza - what a joke. It seems i won't go to LUcca, what a let-down...

Torsten

I've had exactly the same
I had pit and gold pulled up about 30 times and then every time after proving you are not a robot it says sorry but we ain't got em.

Nate thumbs down

Date: May 13, 2017 14:04

What I don't understand - every time I manage to get a ticket and finally come to the concert there are mostly just ordinary people there who are not die-hard fans at all.
So how the f*** do they manage to get tickets?
Do a large part of the people actually buy their tickes from the scalpers market?
At these concerts there are 50.000 to 100.000 people and it just can't be that they all sat in front of their PC for hours and reloaded the page 5000 times?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 14:05 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:11

Nate
Torsten

Torsten

I had pit and gold pulled up about 30 times and then every time after proving you are not a robot it says sorry but we ain't got em.

Nate thumbs down

Feel very sorry for you Nate, and all the other people who did not get tickets.!!Really Sucks.
Jeroen

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:34

Sorry, would-be ticket buyers. Consider it a foretaste of your upcoming visit to Italy, where nothing works as expected.

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:36

Got Lucky Dip tickets... Good enough for me smiling smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 13, 2017 14:41

StonedRambler
What I don't understand - every time I manage to get a ticket and finally come to the concert there are mostly just ordinary people there who are not die-hard fans at all.
So how the f*** do they manage to get tickets?
Do a large part of the people actually buy their tickes from the scalpers market?
At these concerts there are 50.000 to 100.000 people and it just can't be that they all sat in front of their PC for hours and reloaded the page 5000 times?!

Good point, was wondering the same at the Dylan concert in Paris a few weeks ago where I struggled long and hard with the TicketBast@rd site to get a seat on the floor and found myself surrounded by an assembly of mostly quiet old men who didn't look like computer warriors !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 13, 2017 15:25

gotdablouse
Good point, was wondering the same at the Dylan concert in Paris a few weeks ago where I struggled long and hard with the TicketBast@rd site to get a seat on the floor and found myself surrounded by an assembly of mostly quiet old men who didn't look like computer warriors !

I also noticed that when I was watching videos from Clapton's last MSG concert. Lots of elderly men in their 70s who look like they have as much compouter knowledge as Charlie. And I also thought the shows were sold out in hours. I guess we must do someting wrong..

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 15:31

Bliss
Sorry, would-be ticket buyers. Consider it a foretaste of your upcoming visit to Italy, where nothing works as expected.

I have to laugh at that one. Never a truer word said! grinning smiley

Date: May 13, 2017 15:38

corriecas
Nate
Torsten

Torsten

Nate thumbs down

Feel very sorry for you Nate, and all the other people who did not get tickets.!!Really Sucks.
Jeroen

Jeroen thanks for your kind words but I am ok yes I tried for 3 hours this morning for the Lucca show but I only wanted pit or gold I didn't succeed today but I am not worried I will still go to Lucca and I will get to the front I am sure of this.

See you there or Amsterdam and we will have a beer

Nate smileys with beer

Date: May 13, 2017 15:59

So were any PIT tickets made available for purchase at face value via the General Sale for Lucca ? There were non during the pre-sale it seems...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:09

grzegorz67
Bliss

Good call, Bliss! Simple and plain truth.

Anyway, hold on and tickets will come out again. It takes patience but you guys will eventually succeed. I made it only because I've friends helping me out!!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:13

Nate
corriecas
Nate
Torsten

Torsten

Nate thumbs down

Jeroen

Jeroen thanks for your kind words but I am ok yes I tried for 3 hours this morning for the Lucca show but I only wanted pit or gold I didn't succeed today but I am not worried I will still go to Lucca and I will get to the front I am sure of this.

See you there or Amsterdam and we will have a beer

Nate smileys with beer

Hullo Nate,
Looking forward to see you in Lucca,or Arnhem.Hoping to get tickets for Amsterdam and Paris.
Good luck!
jeroen

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:27

gotdablouse
So were any PIT tickets made available for purchase at face value via the General Sale for Lucca ? There were non during the pre-sale it seems...

yes, they were visible as available

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:28

Wild Slivovitz
grzegorz67
Bliss

Good call, Bliss! Simple and plain truth.

Anyway, hold on and tickets will come out again. It takes patience but you guys will eventually succeed. I made it only because I've friends helping me out!!

OK I will keep the faith. As I told you when I met you at the IORR gig last year, I made my first ever visit to your country last year and saw the Who at Bologna. Well it was some experience! It opened my eyes to gigging, Italian style. Pure chaos, wild crowd, and absolutely no discipline or organisation whatsoever.

I'm sure I remember that at the Stones' Italian gig in 2007, lots of the crowd just charged past security and into the seated area on the pitch and stood or sat wherever they wanted. In Rome perhaps?

Whatever you think of Italy, it's not lacking in character smileys with beer

Date: May 13, 2017 16:37

Adams
gotdablouse

Thanks, anyone here got lucky ? Hopefully it will be the same for Paris where no PIT tix were offered during the presale either (other than by "accident" yesterday).

--------------

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:39

Yeah it is true we are romantic, passionate, dramatic but unforgettable like this

one of Lucca' sons feat of genius

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:39

Yes, it was in Rome and I was there. Actually the security service allowed the crowd to move to the field, as it appeared pretty much empty due to poor ticket sales. That gig has not been organized well, tickets were very expensive and there were only seats, even on the field. That resulted in very few tickets sold, back then. I guess Lucca is going to be a different story.

So guys, just try again and again and you will get your ticket!

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 19:52

Adams
gotdablouse

BUT, as seems almost everyone has reported, they could not actually be purchased. Pit and Prato A, always the same for me - add to cart, move past captcha screen, message tix aren't available. Also what happened to me during the presale, plenty of tickets appeared to be available but I wasn't ale to purchase them.

Date: May 13, 2017 20:54

I see, same old, same old then!

--------------

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 13, 2017 23:32

Wild Slivovitz
Yes, it was in Rome and I was there. Actually the security service allowed the crowd to move to the field, as it appeared pretty much empty due to poor ticket sales. That gig has not been organized well, tickets were very expensive and there were only seats, even on the field. That resulted in very few tickets sold, back then. I guess Lucca is going to be a different story.

So guys, just try again and again and you will get your ticket!

I was there too -- just looked at my old receipt in order to determine what my ticketone logon info is ---- my 2nd row field ticket was only 80 euros!

Date: May 14, 2017 04:15

I have just looked at hotels in the area of Lucca and the closet one available is six miles out of town and £2500 for two nights.

I might be giving this one a miss

Nate grinning smiley

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 14, 2017 07:12

Nate
I have just looked at hotels in the area of Lucca and the closet one available is six miles out of town and £2500 for two nights.

Nate grinning smiley

there are definitely cheaper ones -- look at booking.com and click apartments

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 14, 2017 10:24

Nate

Nate grinning smiley

Nate, I have two separate hotel rooms reserved (max 80 euros), both within an hour's walk of the venue (I haven't looked into transport yet so I wanted to make sure I could walk as a worst case scenario). I haven't firmed up my plans yet, but I can happily give you the other one once I know what I'm doing. Let me know if you're interested.

syrel

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 14, 2017 11:42

Any expectations that more tickets so be sold on Monday?

Are there other official sellers than ticketone.it ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 11:48 by Stoneswolf.

Date: May 14, 2017 12:45

syrel
Nate

Nate grinning smiley

Nate, I have two separate hotel rooms reserved (max 80 euros), both within an hour's walk of the venue (I haven't looked into transport yet so I wanted to make sure I could walk as a worst case scenario). I haven't firmed up my plans yet, but I can happily give you the other one once I know what I'm doing. Let me know if you're interested.

syrel

Thanks syrel that's a very kind offer
I am hoping to go to Lucca but I don't have a ticket yet which I'm not worried about because I can always pick one up on the night but first I have to look at flights and other logistics before deciding if I definitely go to this show.
I will know soon though so yes if I do go I will let you know straight away.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 14, 2017 13:23

No problem. I'm a few weeks from finalising my own plans, and have lots of time before I need to cancel the hotel/s.

syrel

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2254
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home