Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What's the best bonus disc the Stones have released?
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: April 16, 2017 15:23

Mabru
The bonus disc of Flashpoint with the great blues tracks I Wish I´d never met you, Cook cook blues and Fancy man blues

Actually it's the same as Collectors' Edition from the box set.

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: April 16, 2017 18:56

Well I know which one I play the most, more than I listen to the original release it was released with, Some Girls.

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 16, 2017 18:59

kowalski
Mabru
The bonus disc of Flashpoint with the great blues tracks I Wish I´d never met you, Cook cook blues and Fancy man blues

Actually it's the same as Collectors' Edition from the box set.

I still am searching for that Collectors Edition of Flashpoint !!
jeroen

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 17, 2017 01:03

Regarding quality... the EOMS bonus disc has 3 songs that are worth the purchase - Pass The Wine, Plundered My Soul and I'm Not Signifying.

The rest of it is crap. The SOME GIRLS bonus disc has 4 good tracks on it - Do You Think I Really Care, No Spare Parts, Tallahassee Lassie and We Had It All. The rest is crap.

GYYYO of course is awesome.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-17 01:05 by GasLightStreet.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 17, 2017 02:26

I still am searching for that Collectors Edition of Flashpoint !!
jeroen

[www.discogs.com]

[www.amazon.com]

ROCKMAN

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: April 17, 2017 05:30

GasLightStreet
Regarding quality... the EOMS bonus disc has 3 songs that are worth the purchase - Pass The Wine, Plundered My Soul and I'm Not Signifying.

The rest of it is crap. The SOME GIRLS bonus disc has 4 good tracks on it - Do You Think I Really Care, No Spare Parts, Tallahassee Lassie and We Had It All. The rest is crap.

Good Time Woman is one of my favorites on the Exile disc. I don't really care for Plundered My Soul.

Claudine and So Young are cool on the Some Girls disc.

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: April 17, 2017 05:32

GasLightStreet

Good Time Woman is one of my favorites on the Exile disc. I don't really care for Plundered My Soul.

Claudine, So Young and Keep Up Blues are cool on the Some Girls disc.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: April 17, 2017 05:48

The CD of Live in Texas. If that doesn't count, I'd go with the Leeds CD in the Sticky Fingers box. The Leeds show should be released as a standalone two-LP set.

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: April 17, 2017 12:54

ab
The CD of Live in Texas. If that doesn't count, I'd go with the Leeds CD in the Sticky Fingers box. The Leeds show should be released as a standalone two-LP set.

If Live in Texas can count as a bonus disc, I'd go with this too. It must have been one the albums released since 2010 that I've been listening the most..

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 17, 2017 22:15

GasLightStreet

look man, if the milk was off in your cheerios this morning, don't take it out on us! ALWAYS do the smell test if you're drinking it past the best before date.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: April 17, 2017 23:10

GasLightStreet

You are right about Exile bonus disc, although at the moment I don´t know if there are actualy THREE songs worth listening to... Compared to the original album it´s crap directly from the garbage can. Most superfluous release ever.

Regarding Some Girls bonus disc: There´s no crap to be found on it.
I like the bonus disc better than the original album. I´m serious.

The GYYO-bonus-songs are just as boring as the original album is. So many better versions around.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 18, 2017 01:34

HMS
You are right about Exile bonus disc, although at the moment I don´t know if there are actualy THREE songs worth listening to.

That's because you don't know what good songs are.

HMS
Regarding Some Girls bonus disc: There´s no crap to be found on it.
I like the bonus disc better than the original album. I´m serious.

As usual, you don't know what good songs are.

HMS
The GYYO-bonus-songs are just as boring as the original album is. So many better versions around.

If there ever was a great example for context, you not only missed the boat with this one, you were never able.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 892
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home