Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: What's The Funniest Post You Have Ever Seen Here?
Posted by: Idorh ()
Date: December 17, 2016 09:35

The thing I liked that it was written that they dirty work the best album found hahahha.
More than half of Bill and Charlie did not count, and Mick came reluctantly alone sing. Half of the band were hired musicians and big quarrel with Richard. And I found the album already bad just really that I knew that half of the stones did not join a large part.
gr Bert.

Het leukste vond ik dat er geschreven werd dat ze vuile werk het beste album vonden hahahha.
Meer als de helft deed Bill en Charlie niet mee, en Mick kwam met tegenzin even alleen inzingen. De helft van de band waren ingehuurde muzikanten en grote ruzie met Richard. En ik vond het album al gewoon erg slecht voor dat ik het wist dat de helft van de stones er een groot gedeelte niet aan mee deden.
Gr Bert.

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: December 17, 2016 09:59

someone once said that ronnie is a gifted painter! ;-)

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: December 17, 2016 12:14

Gazza for his wealth of information and StonesTod for the endless but comical zingers; missed around here. I remember the fan meet up 2006 before the Stones Twickenham shows; Gazza had me a ticket for the first and Tod for the second; great guys and a great time smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2129
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home