Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

new album reveiw
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: August 31, 2005 01:09

listened to it. very near classic rolling stones album. its strengths lie in the rockers. Rough Justice you know it, It Wont Take Long Is A classic, i have to admit i wasnt looking forward to oh no not you again, glad i wasnt it kicked me in the F#@%*N ass, and then theres drive too fast an AC/DC ROCKER but who influenced ac/dc? - the STONES of course. All kinds of music here and they do almost as good on the ballads. SOL nwill grow on you perhaps, Laugh I nearly died is the best since memory motel bar none. Great stab at blues with BOMH. The only major flaw in this is sweet neo con, hey mick if you wanted to voice your opinion you should have written a letter instead, seems oddly out of place on a great album. PS wont say its been the best since.... youll know in 10 years.

Re: new album reveiw
Posted by: Ged Rambler ()
Date: August 31, 2005 01:16

I don't care what anybody else thinks,I think its awesome - without question the best album since Exile.

Long live The Rolling Stones - THE GREATEST ROCK N ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD - bring on Wembley Stadium.

Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 31, 2005 03:22

ONNYA, best tune on the whole album. Sweet Neo Con is indeed a weak tune, and I'm not even speaking of the lyrics.

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: August 31, 2005 04:00

"Sweet Neo Con is indeed a weak tune, and I'm not even speaking of the lyrics"

Drake, personaly i can tolerate an weak tune if the lyrics are so pointed and clear...

PS I think that the whole album is awesome.

Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: August 31, 2005 04:43

possible final rating * * * *

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1733
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home