Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Andy Goddard Will Direct Film About The Rolling Stones
Date: June 15, 2016 22:17

Johnny Depp seems more suitable to play Adam Ant than Keith.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: June 17, 2016 01:13

Bungo
I find it incredulous that anyone would put in the time, effort and money to make a film about this. How big of an audience would they get? I actually doubt it will really get made. If it does it will be a very cheap production that will have a very limited theatrical release. And you're right, If it doesn't include the real music it won't interest me very much.

You never know.
"My Week with Marilyn' was both a critical and box office success.
Yet Ms Monroe died in 1962...so many of the people who saw the film were probably not even born when she was around.
Ive not seen the film, but assume it had the right ingredients (script, acting, direction etc).

Still I'm not optimistic about Exile however....tales of drug abuse, excess amongst rich musicians is all a bit old hat these days.
The documentary was good, what else is there to add?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 17, 2016 01:54

Such nonsense. Please let us escape such cheesiness! I hear they are planning on doing a film about the battles between Borg and McEnroe here in Sweden.
With international actors. Can you believe it! How stupid can it get? Do you have to be an idiot to be in the business?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2113
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home