Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I go wild
Posted by: sladog ()
Date: August 25, 2005 03:39

There are some great songs from VL that played well during that tour. I Go Wild, Sparks Will Fly...

From B2B, Saint Of Me...

Do they not realize these were very well received and would do great?

Re: I go wild
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 25, 2005 03:55

they were practicin love is strong ,,theres 2 in the setlist now from voodoo,,none from steel wheels,,,the 1st show they only did 1 from sticky fingers ,,which for many ears is their holy grail,,,this tour its take what we give ya & love it to death

Date: August 25, 2005 03:57

I agree on the first two but,Saint Of Me has been done enough.They played it on the '97/'98 tour,brought it back in '99,and also in '03.It was good while it lasted.I would like them to use the valuable "open" spots in the set on rarities and more new songs.

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: August 25, 2005 03:59

Sladog Agree 100% Voodoo Lounge resluted in a GREAT tour!!! Great live songs from the album

I think Voodoo Lounge Rocked!

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 25, 2005 04:04

"Saint of Me" needed Keef singing the "never make a saint of me" parts. That would have been a classic.

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: August 25, 2005 04:07

I think that I Go Wild and Blinded By Rainbows are by far the best songs of VL. Yes, IGW rocks live, it could be an excellent choice. But they didn't rehearse it.
Saint of Me works very well live, as Out Of Control do. They play the second one on the tour, i think it's enough. Two songs from B2B would be too much to me. Just a personal taste...

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: August 25, 2005 04:08

Saint of Me is awesome in the studio version (keitih's vocals really added so much), and I think it was only done twice on the Licks Tour. So I'm with Sladog about bringing it back. Low Down would be sweet as would Already Over Me, Out of Tears and I Go Wild. However, i was pleased to see Out of Control.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 25, 2005 04:19

Saint was done most if not all nights of the BTB tour. Great studio, not so great live. Keith didn't even play on the studio vesion. He could have really added to the raunch.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: August 25, 2005 08:24

I like i go wild
they play that at the voodoo lounge concert in Brisbane Australia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1057
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home