Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick Jagger interviewed by Luciana Gimenez
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 3, 2016 22:34

Very annoying to watch with all those clips in between.

Posted by: CMH516 ()
Date: March 3, 2016 22:39

Just watched and was surprised at how good it was. Maybe my expectations were too low but she seems really cool. No awkwardness etc. Mick seemed relaxed and fairly real.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:00

latvianinexile
"...there's a guy from Latvia..."

Watch from ca. 10:30

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:01

I thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't feel the awkwardness others have referred to. Mick can pick and choose who he gives interviews to and I doubt he would have agreed to this if he had reservations. They clearly communicate anyway because of their son, who Mick has always seen on a fairly regular basis as far as I recall.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:05

He mentioned about a new album, they have been in the studio before x-mas, he was in the studio in January and they will go back in the studio end of the spring, but no final plans for the release of the new CD. Good news.

Date: March 3, 2016 23:06

Great interview.............after reading your comments I just noticed that it's THE Luciana confused smiley I only remembered here from pictures 16 years ago

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:18

mtaylor
He mentioned about a new album, they have been in the studio before x-mas, he was in the studio in January and they will go back in the studio end of the spring, but no final plans for the release of the new CD. Good news.

The release of the new album will be on November, it will sell a lot more with the Christmas season.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:26

georgelicks
mtaylor

The release of the new album will be on November, it will sell a lot more with the Christmas season.

That is good new. 8-9 months from now. 11 years since last CD, so "Time is on our side". smileys with beer

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:30

Rip This
just awkward....

Awkward? All that was missing was Chris Christie standing in the background.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 3, 2016 23:54

And who knows? Maybe this fine piece of journalism will lead to a new baby Jagger come december?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 4, 2016 00:53

Stoneage
And who knows? Maybe this fine piece of journalism will lead to a new baby Jagger come december?

smileys with beersmoking smiley
Jeroen

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 4, 2016 01:49

Send It To me
nice interview. he seemed a bit unsure about another south american tour...

*I thought it was a stupid question. Kinda obvious it's the last RS roll thru SA. She knew it right after she said it.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: March 4, 2016 02:59

CMH516
Was there any sort of clandestine relationship between them? I thought it was literally a one night stand?

"I only made love to her once!"

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: March 4, 2016 03:04

Rokyfan
Rip This
just awkward....

Awkward? All that was missing was Chris Christie standing in the background.
Bwahahahaha...

Date: March 4, 2016 04:07

BTW, 'the lights turned up bright and can see people in the crowd up close/ looks at them' then they joke about pretty girls?
Okay my single day in the sun 13th row 4 people to my right leave to get beers during RS on stage (!) takes them hours (!) clear shot me and Jagger, clear eye shot contact, I swear it.
Pales in comparison to Luci here 1/2 naked with his kid,
but I'll take it.
*also not saying I'm pretty, he probably just couldn't help but look at all the heat I was giving him, ha ha ha. I was with my husband. He was at my back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-04 04:10 by 35love.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 4, 2016 12:19

For me it's Keith, but yeah we all treasure moments like that, 35love.
And we can't help being pretty with all that love in our eyes :E

I just now had time to watch the whole interview and didn't see any awkwardness.
I bet it was filmed in the morning, way before Mick's usual wake-up call.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 5, 2016 04:37

I thought Mick seemed tired at first, and then more awake and happy as the interview went on.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: March 6, 2016 01:26

Ahhhhhh, at long last we find out the two essential ingredients to the miracle that is Mick...

Genetics ...

... and pasta. smileys with beer

Drew

Date: March 6, 2016 02:34

angee
I thought Mick seemed tired at first, and then more awake and happy as the interview went on.
My take is that he was a bit insecure in the beginning of the interview.....probably scared of the not expecting questioning she gonna ask .....

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 6, 2016 15:53

The interview was fine, but her outfit, the lighting, the set, the camera angles...that's what makes it awkward. Who the heck put this together??

Mick looks completely washed out and he should have been shot looking at her, not straight ahead, makes it look like he's in a different location. Plus he's got those weird black drapes behind him. Luciana is wearing some god-awful negligee and half the time she's sitting in the most awkward position, obviously designed to show off her legs...and, and...those chairs!.....UGH!!!!!!

The whole thing looks like something you would see on a bad local cable show. eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-06 15:58 by latebloomer.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 6, 2016 18:02

Latebloomer: My hunch is that Commander felt obligated to do this interview due to obvious reasons. And it looks like some local cable station also.
Very awkward, indeed. I think both parts realizes that. Maybe she needed this to keep her career going? Who knows?

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: March 6, 2016 18:28

NICOS
angee
My take is that he was a bit insecure in the beginning of the interview.....probably scared of the not expecting questioning she gonna ask .....

I can't imagine he agrred to the interview without knowing in advance what the questions would be.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 6, 2016 18:58

Stoneage
Latebloomer: My hunch is that Commander felt obligated to do this interview due to obvious reasons. And it looks like some local cable station also.
Very awkward, indeed. I think both parts realizes that. Maybe she needed this to keep her career going? Who knows?

Who knows indeed, Stoneage. I almost spit my coffee out on that first single shot of Mick staring into the camera - his arms awkwardly perched on the chair arms. He's small as it is, that awful chair makes him look like Edith Ann from Saturday Night Live, in her big over-sized chair!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: March 6, 2016 19:24

GEEE, the crap you all pick at!! I did NOT think Mick felt awkward at all, he seemed very relaxed. Yes, her outfit was obviously designed to keep his attention but he did not seem stressed at all talking about his kids... she asked the right kind of questions..too much about the South American crowds but that was expected pandering to the locals. I would prefer a different interviewer but over-all, it was nice to see him chatting for more than 2 minutes; the Vinyl segment was very good! I love Vinyl!

Posted by: BreakingBlues ()
Date: March 6, 2016 19:41

latebloomer
The interview was fine, but her outfit ... ...that's what makes it awkward. Who the heck put this together??

... Luciana is wearing some god-awful negligee ...

The whole thing looks like something you would see on a bad local cable show. eye popping smiley

I for one saw absolutely nothing wrong with her outfit smoking smiley

---------------------------------------------------

"I hope you didn't record any of this""No I didn't"

Posted by: katepcut ()
Date: March 6, 2016 20:22

Mick has done other interviews with her. Her husband owns a tv station, so her show is probably on his channel. For some more of her outfits and to see what she wore to host the Rolling Stones, at her house for dinner, what she wore, backstage, for several of the concerts this month, how she went to NYC for the opening of Vinyl, then on to Los Angeles, check out her facebook page! Looks like they are very friendly and he still pays her a lot of money per month for her son. Remember the dog house story?

Date: March 6, 2016 21:35

I think Mick Jagger has high quality taste in women, just from what I see. Nah, I don't want to FB her, follow, no more info. I said nice stuff about her. She's a lucky B.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 7, 2016 00:21

I didn't think it was awkward, but that could be because I was mesmerized by Mick's socks.

I loved the line about them being "a very old football team." grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home