Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New official archive releases you want to be released
Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: July 16, 2015 06:29

All the good ones have already been mentioned above but there really is no need for much of anything after '81 except maybe a 'No Security' show.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: July 16, 2015 12:37

Posted by: basti ()
Date: July 16, 2015 13:59

Only One Wish

both 50 Years Shows from 2012 London O2 Arena

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: July 16, 2015 14:08

yeababyyea
This is gonna be a long list.

1973 Wembley BBC concert on bluray.

I could go on until sunrise.

Do you know if this Wembley show was broadcast?

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: July 16, 2015 16:11

First of all:
"El Mocambo" unedited full both
+ any unedited full show from the 60's and 70's or from the 81-82 tour

Unreleased blues/soul cover songs like "Key To The Highway" "Drift Away" "Try Me" "Beautiful Delilah" "Kansas City" "What Am I Living For" "Worried Life Blues" etc. There are tons..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-16 16:17 by 1962.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 16, 2015 17:23

I'd kill to see something from the 1986 Dirty Work tour.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 22, 2015 17:49

Listening to the BBC Boot right now on Youtube. This is really great stuff!! I'm guessing it hasn't been released due to the ABKCO issues?? Too bad. I think it'd sell decently.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 22, 2015 18:17

treaclefingers
I'd kill to see something from the 1986 Dirty Work tour.

I'd take out an entire police force just to hear something from the EMOTIONAL RESCUE tour. You know they opened with the title track, right? I heard it was the greatest opening song ever in Stones history.

Posted by: eduardoacdc ()
Date: July 22, 2015 18:35

What about the undercover world tour??? I've always heard that too much blood was one of the hits of the tour. They played it every night....

Shame that they don't do those songs live anymore.

Posted by: Kennedy ()
Date: July 22, 2015 18:39

My list:

1969 - surely there has to be a complete professionally recorded show somewhere without all the Ya-Yas overdubs.

1970 - anything complete and professional

1971 - complete Roundhouse

1972 - Philly Special

1976 - Paris

1976 - Knebworth

1977 - El Mocambo

1982 - Leeds

I know there has been rumor floating around of a box set of all the Stripped club shows. Of course, that would be amazing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-22 18:41 by Kennedy.

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: July 22, 2015 18:48

Besides the wealth of material already released in the excellent Audio & DVD Vault Series, looking at the lists above from other posters, there is potentially so much more to come!

It had been amazing, the last few years of Vault releases; I've gotten a new appreciation for the '75, '81 and even '90 tours because of the fantastic quality Archive audio releases from those tours. They make the corresponding live releases redundant. Why listen to 'Flashpoint' when you can put on the far superior 'Tokyo 1990'. Ditto 'Love you Live', LA Friday' is simply wonderful; really opened my eyes to how good that tour actually was. Add to that the DVD which is one of the other nights at the Forum!

I can't wait to see what's coming next! I would love a full 1969 show, Pro Shot (actually, as it's the real fans who are the target audience, why not just releases everything they have from 1969; every pro shot!^). A DVD from 1970 would be terrific, or at least a full audio concert.

Mocambo '77; perhaps a full '76 show (Paris - the 90 minute TV special, plus the unedited full show from one of the nights; we already have these, but to have them in similar quality to the thus far Vault Issues would be amazing)

Date: July 22, 2015 18:50

I hope we get the 1999 pro-shot show that was mentioned months ago. It was supposedly a To-Be-PPV for HBO, but was sadly not.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 22, 2015 20:11

As a completing, I'd like to see 2 complete shows from every tour since 69'......pre 69', I'll take what I can get! Love live shows, love to hear songs evolve tour to tour, and even within a tour.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1776
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home