Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pre-sale question, please advise ASAP!
Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: August 2, 2005 01:11

Albany is going on sale for presale on Tuesday and to the general public on Saturday. If I buy the $361 most expensive tickets, will the presale even matter? For that price doesn't my seat have to be up front even if I bought on Saturday? So is it worth using the code? But my goal is to try to get front row, so maybe that's my only shot. Also, I get on-sale info from Pepsi arena all the time, and they sent me a presale code and said that presale starts Tuesday. Do you think that this code will get me access to the same quality seats as my pre May 11th (or whatever the date) code? On sale is tomorrow morning so I'm in a crunch for time and don't want to screw this up. Any help or advice?

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Re: Pre-sale question, please advise ASAP!
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 2, 2005 02:19

Hey if front row tics show up for ya ,,i would saw grab them,,thats the battle,,,,,,,,i used the presale code for giants,,wanted the best floor seats available ...nothin even came up,,,i got my 100.00 back from R.S.Com..didnt help me any ,,,but giants a popular venue,,,albany should be easier maybe ,,if i were u, i would def do the presale,,maybe u wil get lucky,,,,dont no about those 2 dif codes thou.,,,

Re: Pre-sale question, please advise ASAP!
Posted by: R ()
Date: August 2, 2005 02:22

Don't be surprised if you get very good tickets but not great. The presale is a convenience NOT a source for better tickets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home