Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What is making the Stones so interesting and great ?
Posted by: Debra ()
Date: July 26, 2005 01:07

Yes Gazza, it is the blending of all 4 that create the great Stones magic but HAPPYRAMBLER thinks I am just talking about driving force where the music is concerned and I am apeaking about how Mick sparks all aspects of the Stones machine! In the Sept 2002 issue of Fortune magazine with Mick&Keith on the cover this very detailed article told all about the intricate detals that Mick takes care of basicly on his own.It was very interesting and this is not me being a know-it-all, I am simply sharing information. Without Mick,accordng to this article, there would Never be a tour because he is THE MASTERMIND, THE IMPLEMENTOR, The guy who orders the merchandise(with help from Charlie) who hires roadies, designs the stage and deals with All tour details. I think this article should be a must-read for Stones fans and nowhere in the article did it put down Keith. It was purely a statement of facts, and a rather dry laundry list at that. I do believe Keith lives to play his music and perform but I still think that without Mick making that all possible for him, it wouldn't happen.Keith is NOT a successful solo artist either. LODGE, you read me right but I was speaking of sparking on many levels as you can see from this post. Do you agree LODGE?

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: July 26, 2005 01:23

Right on HOUNDDOG,I did forget to mention that Ronnie and Keith were years ahead of Mick in the solo cd " race".

Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: July 26, 2005 01:57

debs aint you got no washing and ironing to do gal ??

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home