Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "Streets of love" first single
Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 20, 2005 22:22

> You think Love is Strong is a ballad? Think
> again..

Love is Strong is not a ballad, but it does have that slower pace which ALL ballads partake in. You Got Me Rocking was the 'rocker' single, much like ONNYA. I'm still tempted to think that ONNYA will be their first single off this album. I base that on the fact that it was played at the press conference. Course its the Stones... They can do whatever the hell they want. My aproval isnt needed.

Love Is Strong/You Got Me Rocking (94)
Anybody Seen My Baby/Flip the Switch (97)
Streets of Love/Oh No Not You Again (05)

I REFUSE TO HAVE MY CHRISTMAS SPOILT !!!!
Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: July 20, 2005 22:35

You lot remind me all of the kids that rummage through their parents' cupboards , tracking down all their potential christmas presents in all their hidden places and then are really disappointed on Christmas Day when there is absolutely no surprise left at all...

What is the point of all of this????

Are you tryin to show off the "insider connection", or the fact that you know more, or were privy to information others don't have???? Like "Look at me, I'm such a good fan"...?

It is so bloody CHILDISH !!!!!!

I will just wait until I buy it and listen to it and that's that!

Amen

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: July 20, 2005 22:53

Jostorm:

your post is rather childish, IMO...

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: July 20, 2005 22:54

What is wrong with being excited for the new album and listening to what people say who have already heard it?

No point in you getting upset because people are excited about some new material from the Stones. Its been long enough, we deserve this kind of excitment from our favorite band once again.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: July 20, 2005 22:59

'Singles' are no longer always issued as singles, & Billboard's Hot 100 contains many tracks not issued as singles but promoted to radio / etc as the new 'emphasis' track from an album. I too like getting singles w/ alternate versions, non-lp songs, etc & the Stones issued a lot of good stuff only on singles through the 90s

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home