Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Bruce Springsteen as Today
Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: January 5, 2015 06:37

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
I saw Bruce last May, and he was great! It was at an outdoor venue and sprinkling rain--he didn't stay on the stage, as certain performers might have-he used all of his catwalks that were set up, walked through the crowd, he even did 'Mary's Place' & did a banter in the middle of the song ("...Yeah, nothin' wrong with a little bit of rain!") )... Better concert experience in the song selection and length than the Stones, I must say!

I have to agree. As much as I love the Stones, Bruce does a better show these days. It's always fresh and in the moment, and you can tell he loves his job.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: January 5, 2015 23:44

Say whatever you want about Bruce, but IMO there is NOT a person in music working harder every single night to put on the best performance that he can for the FANS. His shows are epic experiences, and to perform all these songs without rehearsing them, I find to be utterly remarkable. Seeing him in NJ is still one of the BEST shows I have EVER seen. Close to 4 hours of music. Nonstop. It was a night for the ages. I will never ever forget that experience. Everyone should see him at least once. Let the naysayers find anything negative to say then.

Date: January 6, 2015 00:20

VoodooLounge13
Say whatever you want about Bruce, but IMO there is NOT a person in music working harder every single night to put on the best performance that he can for the FANS. His shows are epic experiences, and to perform all these songs without rehearsing them, I find to be utterly remarkable. Seeing him in NJ is still one of the BEST shows I have EVER seen. Close to 4 hours of music. Nonstop. It was a night for the ages. I will never ever forget that experience. Everyone should see him at least once. Let the naysayers find anything negative to say then.
thumbs up

Just going to leave these here...

SuperBowl XLIII Half-Time Show video: [www.youtube.com]

Rosalita 1978 (alright, the girl-thing might be a little staged, but...) [www.youtube.com]

Just found this one, show me Mick & Keith do this! [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 6, 2015 00:53

VoodooLounge13

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode....I think, enough already so I fake it when I just want to roll over and go to sleep.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1685
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home