Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No more stones depression
Posted by: mago ()
Date: June 11, 2005 23:11

Seattle here we come!

I might not have been contributing more than occasionally to the discussions on Tell me. However, I´m reading regularly and it´s difficult not to get influenced by a lot of good arguments, not to speak of reading about everybody getting concert tickets for the coming tour. And for some time I´ve had a Stones depression. Knowing that the Stones will soon be on tour and here I´m sitting in Europe waiting more than a year for the occasion to see the Stones. Well it wouldn´t have been so difficult to take a plane from here to Boston or maybe New York, only that those concert dates in late August or early September doesn´t fit with my job. Well listening to Exile, while drinking a half bottle of wine enlightens you. And now, after going in to Ticketmaster, I have a ticket to the concert in Seattle.

Almost on the other side of the globe coming from Europe! Maybe not the best ticket, since I didn´t use my rs.com membership, but it´s an arena ticket! Here in Sweden it´s very difficult to buy a Stones arena ticket through the net, they finish immidately.

So Seattle here I come, for the first time, actually the first time on the American West Coast, I never made it to Altamont!

mago

Re: No more stones depression
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: June 12, 2005 01:08

Hey Mago,

Congratulations!!

I live in London and have got a ticket to the second San Francisco show! For a while i was like - should I/shouldn't I ??!! But then I couldnt wait a year! So, like you, I will be travelling FAR to see the boys, and, like you, it will be my first time on the West Coast USA!! Awwwwright!!!

Have a GREAT show, i am envious you are going to an arena show. I am hoping the Vegas show is announced, which would be 3 days later and i might go to that one too!!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Re: No more stones depression
Posted by: jojolapoo ()
Date: June 12, 2005 03:00

Congrats to all of you on the other side of the pond for getting your Stones tix. I'm feeling like I'm "exiled on main street" waiting to hear whether they will be playing in Israel. I live in Florida and I'm going to both the Miami and Tampa shows. I'm also waiting for the news of them returning to Miami in February '06 to buy tickets for that too.

But my son lives in Israel and I haven't heard whether they are definitely playing in Israel or not. Right now it is only a rumour. But if they do play Israel, I need to save all my pennies. It will be my first trip there, and it would be my son's 1st RS concert. It would be great for him, and especially when he sees how mom still acts like a teenager at a Stones concert. But I have no clue how to even purchase tix since Israel does not have a Ticketmaster satellite office in Israel.

I get onto this site everyday, as well as various English versions of Israeli newspapers. So far, nothing more than the mentioned rumour, but that was published in the Israeli press in April. So although I am thrilled that the Stones are on tour again - I've only missed one tour since 1969 - and have tix for 2 shows, I'm out of my head for Israeli info.

If anyone hears anything on your side of the pond, please let me know ASAP. Thanks, and everybody - have a safe trip and a fantastic time.

JoJo

"Lose your dreams or you could lose your mind"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2313
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home