Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any Advice?
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 15, 2005 08:53

Ok, unless they add a theater show somewhere between October 12 and November 12, I have alreday made my expensive mistakes for the US tour. Panic drove me first thru ticketmaster and the use of a legacy Platinum number (non import) and E bay, I have row 13 from the stage in Miami, and at Anaheim a A2 Row 8 seat. I paid way too much for both, but I am in.

I have a remaining platinum IMPORT legacy memebership. I do not want to make the same mistakes for the rest of the world tour when my schedule for that is wide open. Does anyone have any advise ( silly question on this site) on how best to use this remainig password for the Asian or Euro tour?

I have learned to avoid the hot seat misnomer. Is it best to hit the cheap seats on the floor at a fan presale and hope that you get the equivalent of the $99 first five row seats I have read about? Is there any better way? Should I ( shudder) buy still another memebership now, use the legacy for a theater, and the newer mebership for a Euro Stadium?

Any ideas anybody? This may nnot match the U2 ticket fiasco, but it has sure been nerve racking and confusing.

Re: Any Advice?
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 15, 2005 11:28

Well done - at least you have some good tickets! I can't figure out if it's best to try for cheap seats in the hope there are some goods ones in there, because if there aren't any on offer, then you also risk the chance of missing out on the more expensive good ones. So what to do? I am very annoyed and dismayed at the way this is working. It's better than last time in that you can see and reject the seats, but in some ways it's even more conducive to a nervous breakdown! And if, for some unavoidable reason, it happens that you can't be glued to the computer at the vital moment, you are basically screwed before you even try.

Re: Any Advice?
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 15, 2005 18:48

Beast: About the only control you have are the shows you want. The rest is almost luck. Kahoosier went for it and I feel it was a good call. If it fits his schedule the that is even better.

I don't have a good feeling on the way things are going either. After hearing from the rest of you folks I'm not alone.

If I have to stay up all night waiting for the sign to change to "Buy Tickets" and pee in a bottle at this desk then that's what has to be done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1482
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home