Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

on similar note.. Any good Stones shop in Georgia.
Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: May 5, 2005 17:52

My stones store closed down a few years ago. It was excellent with people who knew as more about the boys than I did. I have all the albulms etc. but am looking for deeper stuff as well to patronize fellow Rolling ling Stones Fans. They (like me) are going to need all the finances we can muster for tickets.
Errr..USA georgia think otis redding, james brown, and the Stones skipped us '99 georgia (I am still a little bitter about that one.) But if someone wants to relpy with the Eurasian Georgia shops I am sure that would be helpful for our Fellow Fans thier too. HAHAHA.
The Militant Rolling Stones Fan

Re: on similar note.. Any good Stones shop in Georgia.
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: May 6, 2005 21:35

nanker do you know fantsasyland? In Atlanta? The best store in Atlanta. There are a couple others too. Thing is IMO stores are by now overpriced. Allof them. The net is the best place to go. Then there are the recordshows that are regulararly here at the Hotel. Just ask for the flyers at the shops. They have them at like 4 shops in Atlanta. That is the best marketplace. I know a dude from Ga who is always there who has TONS.

Re: on similar note.. Any good Stones shop in Georgia.
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: May 6, 2005 21:46

There used to be some stores on Buford Highway in Atlanta that sold boots (CD's, not shoes). Not sure if @#$%& is in US Georgia or Russian Georgia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-06 21:47 by Elmo Lewis.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2001
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home