Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New York - GYYY's Out Film?
Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: November 10, 2013 08:00

Love in vain is from Baltimore in the way of sound but footage is not from New York, look closely the stage is much higher.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: November 10, 2013 08:03

oldschool
smokeydusky
shawnriffhard1
Yes, I too am perplexed about this. SFTD from Detroit? Never heard about this, nor have I ever heard about Little Queenie being from Detroit. Always thought that was an outtake from NYC. Does anyone have more information?

LQ in the GYYYO release is from NY.
LQ from Detroit is on a DVD named Stoned Again By the Rockers or something like that.

You are correct sir, good call

[rateyourmusic.com]

If this really is from Detroit it is amazing it never made it onto youtube

I won't mention where this footage in but I'm trying to obtain in and you need to be in the industry to do so. I'll say this though they apparently have a lot more that's never seen the light of day!

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: November 10, 2013 14:59

Nasty Habits
oldschool
smokeydusky
shawnriffhard1
Yes, I too am perplexed about this. SFTD from Detroit? Never heard about this, nor have I ever heard about Little Queenie being from Detroit. Always thought that was an outtake from NYC. Does anyone have more information?

LQ in the GYYYO release is from NY.
LQ from Detroit is on a DVD named Stoned Again By the Rockers or something like that.

You are correct sir, good call

[rateyourmusic.com]

If this really is from Detroit it is amazing it never made it onto youtube

I won't mention where this footage in but I'm trying to obtain in and you need to be in the industry to do so. I'll say this though they apparently have a lot more that's never seen the light of day!

Oh I have no doubt there is a fair amount of footage from 1969 we have never seen. I just hope it surfaces before I die.

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: November 10, 2013 15:40

I've seen the Detroit "Little Queenie" video footage. Naturally it is black and white. One camera shot which zooms in and out. Shot from the floor or just above it from the right side of the stadium, maybe 1/4 or a 1/3 of the way back. Complete, or nearly complete, performance. Some video glitches. If I remember correctly, the footage was either preceded or followed, briefly, by a seated male commentator talking from a TV studio. I think what I saw was copied from a cable access TV show from Detroit.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: November 10, 2013 23:54

Nasty Habits
BILLPERKS
THIS WAS ON PBS RECENTLY..NO SYMPATHY THAT I SAW.

What was on PBS?
[www.imdb.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2114
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home