Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cancelled shows memorabilia
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 15, 2013 06:35

Try checking it out on expressobeans.com?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:05

Aquamarine
Try checking it out on expressobeans.com?
smiling smiley
That is a GREAT website I did not know about it, Thank you Aquamarine

Date: October 15, 2013 15:45

You're welcome! smiling smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 15, 2013 15:56

Silver Dagger
The one I'd love to have is an original of the cancelled Pembroke Castle concert from Sept 22 73.

Do you know which was supposed to be the afternoon show and which the evening.............

My older sister told me she had a ticket to the Cardiff show but because she died I don't know to this day whether she did or whether she just blagging and trying to make her younger (and wouldn't have been allowed to go anyway - only 13) brother jealous........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-15 15:58 by EddieByword.

Posted by: thumbprint ()
Date: October 16, 2013 08:00

Aquamarine, thanks for that link. Did you see the poster? 25,000 of them made! 64 available. $6.50 to $800. Reading some comments it mentions 550 numbered ones with a border. Mine is one of those... I was also able to check out this old Nirvana poster I got when I saw them 3 months before Nevermind came out (June, 11 '91 in SLC). Didn't have any info on the poster other than saying 4 of them available & I didn't register to find out more, but it does authenticate my poster & I have often wondered if it may have much value. Maybe...

Date: October 16, 2013 09:38

I'd register with the site if I were you--if you've got one of the original numbered prints of the Cardiff poster, especially if it's in good condition, that's serious money, so worth taking a look! (The Nirvana one is obviously so rare or at least comes up for sale so rarely it had no sales history.)

It's the one I've always wanted, for sure, even though I have a replica--I only collect posters of shows I was at, but I reckon that one is sort of different since nobody was at the show, and I was born in Cardiff . . .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-16 09:48 by Aquamarine.

Date: October 16, 2013 09:45

Double-post, sorry!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-16 09:46 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: thumbprint ()
Date: October 16, 2013 17:54

Hi, Aquamarine. My Dead poster is numbered. It's framed & hanging up in my little mountain cabin so I can't see the numbers on it right now. I don't have a Cardiff poster, but I do have a snowmobile hood hanging in the rafters that has the dragon with tongue on it. A friend did it for me on my old '99 Polaris hood & it looks awesome. Really, a beautiful piece of work.

Date: October 17, 2013 00:48

Sorry, got confused, I was thinking yours was the Cardiff poster. The Dead one would seem to be worth on average between $100 and $200, although as you said one went on eBay last year for $800!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-17 00:48 by Aquamarine.

Date: October 17, 2013 00:59

What are the benefits of becoming a member on expressobeans?

Date: October 17, 2013 01:10

Information, mostly, plus you can list yourself if you're looking for a poster or wanting to sell one. There's also a pretty good forum (posters, framing, general chat).

Date: October 17, 2013 01:15

Aquamarine
Information, mostly, plus you can list yourself if you're looking for a poster or wanting to sell one. There's also a pretty good forum (posters, framing, general chat).

Thanks, I was looking and it seems like most sales happen on ebay and I can read most of the site, just not post, and I am not looking to buy any more ( I have too many), but I guess I will start selling, their price charts are helpful.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: October 17, 2013 01:26

The Cult opening up for Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes. Days after Jimmy threw his back out on the Tonight Show, I think it was, still got the tickets. What a pisser!!! angry smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1461
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home