Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: MICK TAYLOR´S Book
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 10, 2013 18:57

His Majesty
duke richardson

its the whole story, maybe not a wide audience for it, but more than you think would find it compelling..

I would buy it. grinning smiley

You would be the first one to buy it. A signed copy as well.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: October 10, 2013 18:59

kleermaker

You would be the first one to buy it. A signed copy as well.

Only to get further insight in to the people he worked with during 1969 - 1974. A signed copy would help me sell it on. grinning smiley

Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: October 10, 2013 20:11

ronkeith72
Mick T. will probably never write a book seeing how that for some 35 + years of solo touring of clubs he never even had T-shirts made. I know, I've been going to MT solo shows for 30 years and I asked EVERY time!!! I should've made bootleg T's and sold them myself. I would've happily given MT a 50% cut ofthe profits!!!

Ronkeith - Incorrect - I have a "Mick Taylor Band" Tee shirt - picked it up on his last tour of the west coast.. I wore it proudly at opening night here in
LA!! got a few laughts from the old Stones fans who noticed it...
MLC

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: October 17, 2013 02:26

Taylor talked about a book a few times over the years. He just couldn't handle it for various reasons. However I'd have loved to read it.

But now finally being back in the arms of the Stones family I suppose it wouldn't be that interesting anymore. He should have written it in his frustrated 70-90's . .

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: October 18, 2013 15:51

treaclefingers
Bellajane
This is a cool photo. You go Little Mick!smiling smiley

I think he'd be more properly known now as Little Big Mick.

Well, Little Big Mick is getting back into shape both physically and mentally.
Although, still a bit hefty, he looked really good on this last tour. I'm sure he'll be back to being Little Mick again...maybe not quite as slim as his he was when he was very young..but he is 64 for goodness sake! I'm glad that he's performing with Ronnie's band, as well. He's really getting back in the groove. As he has said, he's been re-energized as a human being.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 18, 2013 16:52

Bellajane
treaclefingers
Bellajane

Although, still a bit hefty, he looked really good on this last tour. I'm sure he'll be back to being Little Mick again...maybe not quite as slim as his he was when he was very young..but he is 64 for goodness sake! I'm glad that he's performing with Ronnie's band, as well. He's really getting back in the groove. As he has said, he's been re-energized as a human being.

true .. I didn't get to any of the shows but I've seen no better example of that then that photo of him jumping.. great photo, sorry don't know the photographer

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: October 18, 2013 17:30

Heartwarming . .

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: October 18, 2013 17:56

duke richardson
Bellajane
treaclefingers
Bellajane

true .. I didn't get to any of the shows but I've seen no better example of that then that photo of him jumping.. great photo, sorry don't know the photographer

I didn't either, but with all the You Tube postings and photos, I guess it's almost (well, maybe) as good as being there. He's the man!!smiling smiley

Date: October 18, 2013 19:33

The only book where the word "truth" might make sense would be Charlie´s. (imho).

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: October 18, 2013 20:52

emotionalbarbecue
The only book where the word "truth" might make sense would be Charlie´s. (imho).

Charlie's book would only be one sentence long:

"It was alright.... nuthin' special."

The End

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1407
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home