Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MOTORIST BATTERED BY SAUSAGE - EMOTIVE SOULS, DON'T READ
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: April 20, 2005 17:44

Tuesday April 19, 09:39 AM

Motorist battered by sausage
A motorist is recovering after his nose was broken when a frozen sausage was thrown through the open window of his car, ambulance service officials said.

The 46-year-old man was driving near his home in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, when the "bizarre incident" occurred, said a spokesman for the Essex Ambulance Service.

"He was driving his car when the offending item came through his open window and hit him on the nose," said the spokesman.

"The man said he was making his way home after work and had the window down because it was such a nice afternoon.

"He said he saw a car coming the other way and felt a searing pain in his nose. He managed to stop his car without hitting anyone else at which point passers-by came to his aid.

"His nose was undoubtedly fractured and he had lost quite a lot of blood ... he decided not to go to hospital but has been left with a very painful and swollen nose.

"I feel very sorry for him - it must have been an incredibly lucky or unlucky shot to get the sausage through a moving car window. I have never seen or heard of anything like this before."

Police said they were investigating the incident on Monday afternoon and wanted to hear from anyone with information.

Re: MOTORIST BATTERED BY SAUSAGE - EMOTIVE SOULS, DON'T READ
Posted by: TheKnitter ()
Date: April 20, 2005 18:46

was it a pork sausage or a beef sausage .... the report doesn't say ... we should be told. Why hide a piece of vital information like that ... now ALL sausages are suspect ....

Re: MOTORIST BATTERED BY SAUSAGE - EMOTIVE SOULS, DON'T READ
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 20, 2005 22:49

Maybe the sausage belonged to Wayne Bobbitt..!

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1712
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home