Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Full (yes really full) Glastonbury
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 17, 2013 12:11

As far as concert recordings go for me it's now:

1. Get Yer Ya Yas Out 69
2. Texas 72 - The Ladies And Gentleman Shows / MSG (Mick's Birthday July 26 72)
3. Glastonbury 2013

Re: Glastonbury On DVD/BluRay - Petition.
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 17, 2013 14:25

Thanks, watching now.

Very enjoyable.

Posted by: zigo ()
Date: August 6, 2013 14:23

Hi SilverDagger

Saw first part of a professional recording of the full Glastonbury show on YouTube. Not surpsrisngly it's disappaered.You wouldn't happen to know where else it may be available?? smiling smiley

Hope you enjoyed the Hyde Park show. I did - about 15 metres down from the catwalk.

Zigo

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 6, 2013 15:33

zigo
Hi SilverDagger

Saw first part of a professional recording of the full Glastonbury show on YouTube. Not surpsrisngly it's disappaered.You wouldn't happen to know where else it may be available?? smiling smiley

Hope you enjoyed the Hyde Park show. I did - about 15 metres down from the catwalk.

Zigo

Hyde Park was great and thanks for the ticket Zigo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-07 22:39 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 6, 2013 17:00

Here yet a link to the Glastonbury full Pro-Shot Version in SD [720x576, MPEG2-TS, 15.3 GB].

Posted by: Anderson ()
Date: August 6, 2013 17:11

+1

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: August 6, 2013 17:16

+1 and it needs to be the complete show.

Posted by: wolfmeister ()
Date: August 6, 2013 20:03

its a weird file that glastonbury .ts file, every mac application I tried fails to open/convert it. I'm gonna try now using a windows app, but it's odd nothing mac can convert it.

btw. i have spent 2 weeks listening to the 2 hour final hyde park 13th concert every day (cos i'm still mixing a bol/webvan matrix), and now a few times i've watched/listened to the glastonbury show. No contest! Hyde park is all over it as far as i can hear. tight as a gnat's chuff.

ok i might change my mind once i can get the glasters audio extracted and mix it right, but so far hyde park 13th sounds way better.

Date: August 6, 2013 22:55

wolfmeister

its a weird file that glastonbury .ts file, every mac application I tried fails to open/convert it. I'm gonna try now using a windows app, but it's odd nothing mac can convert it.

You're right, I could also not open the file on a Mac, although I have the MPEG2-Quicktime-Component and Perian installed. Even MPEG Streamclip won't play the TS-file properly, maybe because of the 4:2:2 chroma subsampling (I'm using MPEG-2 since almost 7 years on my Mac with my TV-HDD-Receiver).

I've made then a MP4 from the TS-file with HandBrake. Plays fine on Mac or iPad and in superior quality. Other devices (e. g. Android Smartphone) are possible with the appropriate presets or settings.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-07 21:40 by Irix.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: August 6, 2013 23:27

+ 1

Posted by: wolfmeister ()
Date: August 7, 2013 03:25

Irix
wolfmeister

You're right, I could also not open the file on a Mac, although I have the MPEG2-Quicktime-Component installed. Even MPEG Streamclip won't play the TS-file properly (I'm using MPEG-2 since almost 7 years on my Mac with my TV-HDD-Receiver).

I've made then a MP4 from the TS-file with HandBrake. Plays fine on Mac or iPad and in superior quality. Other devices (e. g. Android Smartphone) are possible with the appropriate presets or settings.

yeah, finally i tried handbrake & it is encoding now. hopefully i can get it into final cut then and dvdpro. also see about the audio.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: August 7, 2013 03:28

Got the full performance DVD from Rockinconcerts, brilliant.

Satisfied since 1976

Date: August 7, 2013 11:25

wolfmeister

yeah, finally i tried handbrake & it is encoding now. hopefully i can get it into final cut then and dvdpro. also see about the audio.

You can extract the Audio with MPEG Streamclip. Open the TS-file (Open files) and then go into the menue File -> Save Track -> Save Audio Track. The TS-file will be demuxed.

Or try TSmuxer.

If you only want to have a DVD from the TS-file, it's already here (2. Folder links -> 2013 Videos -> 19_20130629_Glastonbury Videos).

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: August 7, 2013 18:06

Full Glastonberry concert version can be obtained on E-Bay either in DVD or Blue Ray format.
Just received a copy from Argentina with excellent sound and picture.
This was one of the guys best performances in years.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: August 7, 2013 21:33

+1

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1842
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home